1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I just had a vision about a new website:)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Megamon, Mar 30, 2014.

So while i was sleeping i dream about a website , and it was the first time i've seen a website on my dream and the other day to remember so well.
    I want to you tell me your idea about this, and if you would use my website.
    Here is my idea you all know the website called adfly right ? and the imacro on firefox?

IF NOT LET ME EXPLAIN :
    • Adf.ly is a website that shortens your url .
    • Imacro is a plugin on firefox that records your movements of your point of the mouse and once you are done with it you can click the button play and repeat those moves.

THE WEBSITE I DREAMT ABOUT

I will use something similar to adfly to shorten links but not only that i told you about imacro right ?

Everyone will have their own accounts, the purpose is they would be a button for example (record) once they click it , members would be able to do the progress of imacros. Once they are done with their recording then it would appear a shorten link to share them with their friends.

My website it could be used for showing to others where to click et.c or for their own purposes like (accepting on facebook the friend requests) and so on , but mostly for Tasks.
    So what do you think about it guys , wouldn't be a great idea?
    Also i want you to tell me what programming languages it will be need.

For what i know sure it would be need (PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY,) but what else?

Megamon, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  2. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you would nee to learn the API for Chrome and Firefox or whatever browsers you are supporting the plugin on.

I still don't really get your idea though, you are going to record people clicking on various links? So it is for tutorials and stuff?

RAND0M1ZER, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    not really.

The person who will visit the website he can record the points of the mouse + click and he would be able to share the code to others for tutorials or so .

Or another example would be if you had like a lot of facebook friends request you could use the website to record the moves;)

Megamon, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  4. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well there are a few problems that I can see with it. They don't necessarily mean it won't work but you will definitely need to think about them.
    1. How would you deal with different screen resolutions?
    2. What advantages does this have over screen capturing? (which is what is normally used for the type of tutorials you want to make)
    3. How would you capture the input data and display it to the viewers?
    4. What is the target audience? How would you market this idea?

RAND0M1ZER, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  5. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1.It would be the same i think it wouldn't really matter as the program would follow one two three steps;)
    2.It could have a lot of advantages like on imacro is kind of buggy but this program it wouldn't be. It will do more progress i guess.
    3.I don't really know i haven't think of implying this yet it was just a vision i had i don't know maybe i will try it on the future who knows :D
    4.I guess through social media networks.

Megamon, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  6. bafy007

bafy007 Member

Best Answers:
    cool idea bro
    good luck :)

bafy007, May 7, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.