1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

No internet Business is easy

Discussion in 'General Business' started by newpips, May 6, 2014.

Yeah, I am damn right. I have tried MLM, HYIPs, and Now forex. It has been hard work all through. For those who feel there are easy ways to make money online, please share your methods. I think for all beginners, it is always hard. Also, if you don't have money to invest, you will be frustrated.

newpips, May 6, 2014 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would Like to Alter the Title "NO BUSINESS IS EASY" every business have its own level of difficulties

xXxpert, May 6, 2014 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To make a profit in forex you need to trade a lot of money in many different currencies. You also have to be willing to stay the course if needed for the long haul.
    You need to be astute as when to trade, and what to trade. If you are serious about it you need to understand the economic and political scenarios of each different economy that you are dealing with.
    Forex trading is not for the get rich quick amateur.;)

Spoiltdiva, May 6, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Spoiltdiva is right about forex -- it is not for faint of heart nor for the person looking for a "quick and easy" business. In addition, MLM and HYIP are basically Ponzi schemes that never work. They all have one thing in common, however, in that they all target the unsuspecting, naive entrepreneur who thinks that a particular scheme is going to make him/her tons of money "easy and fast." They are very skilled at finding and speaking to these soon to become victims.

You can consider your three experiences to have been very valuable if your take-away is that if something sounds too good to be true, or promises a lot of money with little effort, it is generally not that at all. The best thing to keep in mind when trying to figure out if a business concept or proposal is real is why would someone who is making millions give up his secrets to an unknown stranger, even for a fee? Even if he was feeling particularly generous one day, wouldn't he focus on helping his family, friends, etc.?

jrbiz, May 6, 2014 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've explored MLM and came to the conclusion that I detest it.
    The systems do not provide any value and are designed to make money off you.

Yes it is true that it is not easy to make money online. It's a risk that you've to take and unless you want to do it part-time or you're holding a full-time job, you should not dive into it thinking that you can earn to pay your next utility bill.

Ethan Alvin, May 6, 2014 IP
  6. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    It doesnt have to be complicated but yes it does require work, time and some money to invest.
    Personally i've tried different stuff. I am yet to find a way to build serious and stable business without investing money at all.
    Also I have to say that it's much better to find a Mentor that will teach you exactly what to do and how to earn.
    Somebody that already has success. Else you just left guessing.
    Thats what I did after trying many different ebooks and video courses.

Alex Leizerovich, May 12, 2014 IP
  7. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    There is no easy ways to make money online, you should get knowledge/experience/skills first.

FTS!, May 13, 2014 IP
  8. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whichever business you do, it takes time to settle, whether it is online business or offline.
    Business has its own philosophy, management theory says that you have to wait at least 1000 days to generate revenue from the business.

janinaherz, May 16, 2014 IP
  9. John Fisihetau

John Fisihetau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to market your site through all social media if you ahve not done so already and also continue to give the customer what they want. Patience + Practice = Results

John Fisihetau, May 27, 2014 IP
  10. John Fisihetau

John Fisihetau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use all the social media possible, continue to improve the business, and make sure that it is in a place where the target user can see and access it.

John Fisihetau, May 27, 2014 IP