1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much do you make per month on your small niche website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ricardo Neves, May 13, 2014.

I pretend to launch a website(more like an application) on a small niche, specific to a country. Just wondering how much do you make per month with your website? I've been making some calculous and with 1000 visits per day that use the website, I can probably make like $550/month without sales comissions and google adsense.

Last edited: May 13, 2014
    Ricardo Neves, May 13, 2014 IP
  2. ggmedia

ggmedia Member

Best Answers:
    it ranges so much depending on the niche...but $500 a month shouldnt be too hard to reach. I have sites that make $5 and some that make $500+...all different niches. you just have to experiment and find out which convert best with the content you publish..best of luck

ggmedia, May 13, 2014 IP
  3. melissa58

melissa58 Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, that's a good idea, I have one webpage, too. By now, I didn't receive any payment. Maybe, I didn't focus on earning online, I focused on sharing. Is it possible for you to teach me some techniques how to earn online? Thank you

melissa58, May 13, 2014 IP
  4. EricJo

EricJo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's a tough question to ask because everyone's experience and time spent on their website will vary.

I used to put in around 5-10 hours of work into mine back a few years ago and made around $400 a month.

EricJo, May 13, 2014 IP
  5. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have several blogs. My blogs are sharing useful contents for the world classified by particular article each.

I expect my earn from Amazon and Adsense. For, 2 years running, I just only got a dollar/day.

Michael Leng, May 13, 2014 IP
  6. Ricardo Neves

Ricardo Neves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How about visits? How much visits you receive per day?

Ricardo Neves, May 14, 2014 IP
  7. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have wrong approach. Before you build a complete plan to drive a 1000 visits a day, you talk about $500 a month. Realistically you wont be able to drive a $1000 visits a day in at least 3 months. I don't say that it is impossible, but you need a complete strategy. Local websites are a good ideal, but it depends how big the niche is.

kalseo, May 14, 2014 IP
  8. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    In most niches it's around 20-50 bucks per month with 500 visitors a day.. when you get to 1000 visitors a day it gets much higher. In higher-profited niches the competition is very tough. Really much depends on your country and audience

Karuna17, May 14, 2014 IP
  9. Ricardo Neves

Ricardo Neves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am still working on the website now, so I just want to have an idea of what I can do to make it profitable. But I hope I can get some visits by posting a link to my website on related forums and websites and probably on some social networks like facebook.
    I can't see another way of get real visits to a website without spending money.

10. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forums wont bring the 1000 visits that you expect, but are good start point. Social media might create a momentum, if the niche is interesting for many people.

kalseo, May 14, 2014 IP
  11. Robert K. Rivera

Robert K. Rivera Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, several different sites are operating at a loss for me right now, but they are still operating and driving traffic to some of the sites that are helping me make a lot of money. I would not suggest that I am able to ‘quit my day job’ because of this, but it is bringing in money.

Robert K. Rivera, May 14, 2014 IP
  12. Ricardo Neves

Ricardo Neves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are your best methods to make your website profitable?

13. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its totally depend on which kind of website you are going to launching. Best way to increase earning with a website is getting Adsense.

monim1, May 14, 2014 IP
  14. Crazy Dane

Crazy Dane Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With FB notes you can drive 10.000s of visitors to your site for free monthly. They can go viral within 15 minutes and rank within hours on google...drive traffic to them 3 months and sell them for big bugs on flippa...that´s how i´ve used niche websites in the past

Crazy Dane, Jul 29, 2014 IP