1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Usage of Instagram in Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by kaibril, Jun 5, 2014.

Instagram is one of the greatest photo sharing social networking websites. Prior to internet marketing, I guess it would be best for those people selling stuffs online such as shoes, clothes, etc. Advertising your website in Instagram will be quite hard because even though posting a link as a comment and description is allowed, it is still not clickable.

I had been using Instagram for my blog. I guess having an Instagram account for me is needed because I do run a food blog. Just a tip, you could put link in the image comment/description plus saying that in order to visit your website, they must check your profile and click your website link there. Profile website link is clickable.

Building followers is quite hard but rewarding. Utmost patience is needed. Additional benefit of Instagram is that you could connect it to Facebook and Twitter. Links are clickable on both sites. :)

I hope to gain more ideas of the usage of Instagram in Internet Marketing. Am I doing the right way?

kaibril, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  2. Marianne Thompson

Marianne Thompson Member

Best Answers:
    This seems like a nice way of building an audience. Still, to gain followers on IG, the photos have to be almost perfect :) (I always get irritated when I see ads instead of photos, arrgh :))
    Do you participate in the weekend hashtag contests? Might be good for getting some attention :)

Marianne Thompson, Jun 6, 2014 IP
  3. Emily BizProfits

Emily BizProfits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice ideas here. From your experience, does Instagram bring more followers than Pinterest?

Emily BizProfits, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  4. Abdulrahman Hawari

Abdulrahman Hawari Member

Best Answers:
    Good idea I will check this. But if i have a website that selling advertise space ads. How can i promote?.

Thanks

Abdulrahman Hawari, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  5. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me pinterest is better, you can easy use on all platforums.

Pastorsinlot, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  6. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is much better, much more powerful. But it's not important the tool you use but how you use it. If you know how to get traffic on it, why I should say you are not doing well?

7. eddiecon

eddiecon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Instagram to build your brand, but not directly advertise to your followers. Instagram can be a part of an overall marketing strategy, but not an advertising strategy. Even then, very few sites have the type of traffic that can use Instagram to their advantage.

eddiecon, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  8. Marianne Thompson

Marianne Thompson Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly!

Marianne Thompson, Jun 11, 2014 IP