1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why do you do Networking ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chris spriggs, Jun 26, 2014.

Why do you network ?

I've posted this question and a little answer in my blog .http://homenetworkmarketing.net/blog/ . . I would like to feed back on why you network ?

Lot of people now is auto post software but do you think this way is good or bad for this industry ? There is pro & cons for using this software.

What you think ?

chris spriggs, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  2. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Question unclear. Are you asking for our opinion on network marketing? Strictly negative, fullstop. Or is there another reason I miss?

H0stZealot, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  3. chris spriggs

chris spriggs Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to know why do you network and what you think of auto posting ?

Yes, your opinion on the networking ???

4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I really do not understand your question because you seem to be asking about "networking" with other people as a marketing tool and then you mention auto posting software in the same sentence. Using auto-posting software to spam your content around social media sites is not networking. Networking means communicating directly with other humans to get to know each other and see if there are any opportunities to do business together. Auto posting software would not help with that at all and, in fact, will hurt your efforts to become an established and recognized member of a community (which is a major goal of any networking effort.)

jrbiz, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  5. chris spriggs

chris spriggs Member

Best Answers:
    I've had a little sleep and come back........ yes, the question is not explained clearly enough :oops:.

1, I like to know why you do Networking and how much do you enjoyed it ?

2, What you think about auto posting software ( i don't like it ) ?

I ask these question because most thing i see know is people auto posting, but when you reply to their post they don't respond. Does this harm the 'Networking World' .

6. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What does that sentence even mean?

If you mean networking in the sense of using your friends, relatives and previous clients to market your services by "hey x, do you know anyone who needs Y?", then yes, that is highly effective and It's my favorite way of getting work.

Helge Sverre, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  7. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I network in order to make the acquaintance of authority people in my niche who might be able to help me make my site more successful and potentially draw in more traffic, I don' actually sell anything yet so my answer might be a lot different than people who are selling things.

Dean_Saliba, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  8. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I network to:
    1. Get Leads
    2. Learn
    3. Kill the boredom
    4. Find people I can team up with

Using autoposting softwares = desperately trying to get leads & sales = NOT networking

Ethan Alvin, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  9. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    So-called "automated" posting to social networks hasn't evolved to the point that looks natural or "human." I'd avoid any kind of automated posting software or service for now and maybe take a look at it again in a couple years.

David Tile, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  10. Shaneman

Shaneman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Networking with other people in the same niche as you can really be great.
    Friendships can be formed and people who know, like and trust you are more likely to be your affiliates and promote your products.

Auto posting software does save time, however sometimes auto posting software makes posts or comments look too robotic and unhuman.

Shaneman, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  11. ALFRED CHEONG

ALFRED CHEONG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I network to know more friends as many people said make more friends , make less enemies.
    I network to share my knowledge and anything good to others.
    I don't network to make money like network marketing. [ I hate :( ]
    I don't network to use others [ as some people may think that to network with others ]

Auto Posting software is not good at ALL. It is like spamming. [ Which I hate :( ]
    why use Auto Posting when you can Post yourself is more genuine and real.

CHEERS !! Friends always come 1st !!!

ALFRED CHEONG, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  12. ClarionGrade

ClarionGrade Peon

Best Answers:
    I spent many years running a business fairly successfully without serious networking, but of the marketing steps you are taught the first is Awareness. Even if you are not directly selling, any event where you make people aware of your business is a networking event, and the first step in the marketing chain.

As for auto posting software, if its targeted, relevant, and informative, then the origin does not matter.

ClarionGrade, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  13. chris spriggs

chris spriggs Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry , yes i meant Networking.

I agree Shaneman, Friendships is key in networking and is build a trust . Then you can help people to reach their goals !

chris spriggs, Jun 29, 2014 IP