1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions pertaining to you and your business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Matthew D, Jun 29, 2014.

1.) What is your business and how does it correlate with you as a person?

2.) Why is your business unique and what kind of competitive advantage do you have?

3.) Is your current industry trending up?

Matthew D, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

I have two businesses a writing business and a promotion business. I like writing and I love spreading the world about things I love so I would say both businesses are an excellent match for me.

2.) Why is your business unique and what kind of competitive advantage do you have?

My business is unique because I turn around high quality work in the minimum amount of time. This is what puts me ahead of my competition.

I would have to say yes. I am able to pay my bills each month and both businesses have come way further than I expected when I first started three years ago.

funmom91, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  3. Matthew D

Matthew D Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds great. Both sound like really good businesses to be in.

Matthew D, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  4. DriveHosting

DriveHosting Member

Best Answers:
    1.) What is your business and how does it correlate with you as a person? Well currently my business is selling hosting and online products. Well it does not really correlate to me as a person simply because I have a Degree in Criminal Justice so its the total opposite.

2.) Why is your business unique and what kind of competitive advantage do you have? Well my business is not really unique the only thing that a load of business do not have that I have is 24/7 phone support, you never get an operator and because the business is small there is no wait time that is my advantage as of not I cant speak for later.

3.) Is your current industry trending up? Yes its coming along I can do what I need to do and live a happy life.

DriveHosting, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I almost tried to answer your questions, but then I thought: If tomorrow the big G comes and kills my business all those questions won't matter.

I guess the answer is if the big G likes your business you will be fine, otherwise it's not going to matter what or how you do it.

qwikad.com, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  6. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:

Developed a mulit vendor script, Fantacy and selling the script in best price. I love to develop new product and sell it all over the world.

By the word from of my customers, Quality and user friendly. My products gives me a lot of expectation among the customers, fulfillment of their expectation is competitive advantage to my business

Definitely, A big YES i want say.

m.sivarajan, Jul 2, 2014 IP
    john.peter likes this.
  7. Evan lander

Evan lander Active Member

Best Answers:
    As technology advances i believe so!

Evan lander, Jul 4, 2014 IP