1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Wordpress 4.0 Everything it Could Be?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by loftluck123, Sep 5, 2014.

When I finally notice that the wordpress 4 version had been released I immediately installed it and gave it a try. I notice that nothing had really changed from version 3 to 4. I was under the impression that 4.0 was the complete new version. It only gives you a few unworthy features that help a little when writing a post but theres alot more that they could have added to it. Wordpress is in need of some vital things that bloggers are wanting for and I know this for sure because i'm a wordpress blogger myself. I made a review of what wordpress 4.0 offers and in that review I touch on the things that wordpress needs to work on for their next update. Check it out below.
    - "What New Features does WordPress 4.0 “Benny” Come With?"
    I think that we as bloggers and writers need to start giving more feedback. We need to express what things we want changed about wordpress also things we want added to our wordpress expierence. Im open to discuss new ideas and suggestions!

loftluck123, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  2. KewL

KewL Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I watched the video out of curiosity. All the features they're highlighting seem pretty useless, at least for me. They improved the wysiwug editor and the media thing, the two features i never used back when i was working with wordpress. You can watch the new video here:

http://wordpress.org/news/

I'd like to see what the 100's of "behind the scenes" improvements are...

KewL, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Rather than trying to unsuccessfully spam your site why don't you tell us what you think WordPress should be offering that it's not.

Personally I think v4 looks pretty good and is worthy of being a major release. There's not much that WP doesn't offer from my perspective, but I'm a developer rather than a blogger.

sarahk, Sep 12, 2014 IP