1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need suggestion

Discussion in 'General Business' started by murad312, Jan 3, 2015.

Hello everyone

i like to start a website which i can income online and same time make it popular

i like to investment but want make something really good people can enjoy

i need suggestion what type of site do i have to make what kind of website

please share your opinion

thank you

murad312, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  2. Page3

Page3 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it matters what type of site you start. What matters is that you work hard to make it succeed, and that you know everything about your niche. (e.g. don't start a site about flowers if you can't tell a dairy from a violet). Pick something you're 100% familiar with. Then, give it your best shot and don't give up.

Page3, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  3. murad312

murad312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you for your answer

we are a team so we want work and we are always online almost 24 hours and we will work very hard work hope its will be success

but need idea what type of website do i make first we think about short video shearing site and photo site with video group chat + video conference
    so we still not confirm what we do

murad312, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You are asking a webmaster/internet marketing forum for ideas regarding starting up a new website. For the most part, if members of DP have a great idea for a new website, they are going to do it themselves (and quietly, too.) So, it is not likely that you will get an actual idea worth doing from this thread.

So, let me suggest a different approach. You obviously have a passionate and committed team that is eager to get started on a project. It also sounds like the group is spread around the world. Ask each member of the team to compile a list (independently) of ten potential "derivative businesses" that should be considered as a first project for the team to take on. By "derivative businesses", I mean a new business that takes a currently successful business and offers a new twist based on any number of factors that could change the sales pitch to the marketplace to target a different or more specialized niche.

Let me provide an admittedly weak example of what I am talking about: Facebook is a successful business, but it would be pretty foolish to start up a new website and try to go head-to-head with them. Instead, you could consider starting a Facebook for (insert country or region here) or Facebook for (insert occupation or hobby here) and end up with Facebook for Antarctica or Facebook for Plumbers or Facebook for Stamp Collectors. Again, these are horrible examples given only for illustrative purposes.

So, if you have 4 or 5 team members, each working independently on a "brainstorm list", you should end up with 40-50 "derivative business" suggestions for everyone to review on a Skype call. Each item on the list should have the original business URL and the "twist" that will make your business different. There will likely be a number of duplicate suggestions and those should be considered with a bit more weight, of course.

My point is that to get started in your first project, begin with an online business that is doing well and see if you can modify the concept or business model to give you a differentiator to speak to the market about while knowing that the original business is quite solid. It is important, of course, that the all members of the team have played a role in developing and agree upon the concept.

Finally, pick the best idea and get started. It's like I used to tell my kid brother as he screwed around trying to get his fishing pole and rigging in "perfect" condition to start fishing, "You can't catch fish if you don't have your line in the water."

jrbiz, Jan 4, 2015 IP
    Samker, sarahk and malky66 like this.
  5. murad312

murad312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you very much for your great opinion , actually our team thinking to make a video sharing site short video selfi video , like people share personal video and photo also same time video chat with video conference + video group chat will how about this idea is this good or not

we have many ideas but we believe we have to hard work to make is success but problem is we want something different .

so this is what we are thinking .

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    murad312, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Video sharing (not shearing) combined with chat/conference is an interesting idea to me, but it is not within my area of expertise. Are there other sites like this already in existence? If there are not too many, it seems like it could be a cool derivative business concept.

jrbiz, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  7. murad312

murad312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sorry for spelling mistake , well sir we have search but there are not much sites which have this option

so is this good idea right ?

murad312, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  8. Pigeon Yoga

Pigeon Yoga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe look though wikipeda categories for ideas? Then make a site about one of the categories that you know the most about...

Pigeon Yoga, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  9. K4rl

K4rl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do something which interests you and that you have knowledge of, only then will you succeed as you'll surely have the passion to keep it going.

K4rl, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  10. murad312

murad312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well sir we are investing we are a team at this time we are only 3 person and as you see my replay what is our idea video sharing + video chat + video conference

so is this a good idea or not need yours opinion

thank you

murad312, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  11. K4rl

K4rl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's a very broad topic.
    I'd suggest jotting down some ideas with your team and come up with a structured plan of what you want to aim towards..

K4rl, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  12. murad312

murad312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    than you suggest for us something ?

murad312, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yawn, you're late to the market with that one.

As has been pointed out, if people here have great ideas they're not going to give them away to a stranger for free. What we will do is guide you to find your own ideas, passions etc as you'll only do well if you care about your topic. Reread @jrbiz's first post!

sarahk, Jan 4, 2015 IP
    Samker and jrbiz like this.
  14. murad312

murad312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hmm you are right thank for your advice

murad312, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  15. Samker

Samker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pal, as mentioned before... it's crucial that you choose something that you love and to work really, really hard.

Samker, Jan 9, 2015 IP