1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it okay to promote clickbank products on digital point?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jojo2235, Dec 30, 2014.

has anyone done it? I wanna get into affiliate marketing need advice..thanks

Jojo2235, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You should post this question in Support and Feedback: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/support-feedback.3/

My personal hunch is no, you can't. I don't see a category on here that suits your needs. You may want to check out warriorforum they seem to be more open to that type of things.

By the way, after getting 3 likes you will be able to advertise a clickbank link in your signature.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    qwikad.com, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  3. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's now a clickbank training platform for new marketers and also existing marketers to grow there knowledge the program was created by clickbank to help all affiliates to make sales i joined about two months ago and i must say it's pretty cool iv'e written a review about it feel free to have a read: http://www.adamrance.com/is-clickbank-legit-is-clickbank-scam-clickbank-university-review/ hope this helps and provides everyone with all the information tools etc in which will help you to achieve your goals and succeed..

ardge25, Jan 3, 2015 IP
  4. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't post affiliate links in forums. Actually, you should not post promotional links in forums unless you built a trust and the links you share provides real value to the thread. Unless someone asked about a specific product, then I cannot see a reason to post links to products sales.

As for affiliate links, not even Google will let you advertise directly to affiliate offers. You need to create a page on your website where you promote and recommend the product.

thedark, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  5. Joseph Mancia

Joseph Mancia Member

Best Answers:
    Why couldn't you have posted a direct link to Clickbank University instead of a link to your site which has your affiliate link to the product.

Joseph Mancia, Jan 8, 2015 IP