1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice how i spend $4000 to make viral content and promote by FB

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Feb 7, 2015.

i have $4000 and i want to make a website contain viral content and promote the by facebook and increase traffic and earn money with adsense .

as i dont have any experience my problem is how to find writers makes viral content and how much spend on facebook advertising to earn more ?

please tell me your comments is it better to pay writers low price to copy other contents and link at the end of article to the source or pay higher amount to make Unique post due to my budget is limited ?

also tell me how much of the amount invest on FB ads ? and which countries is better to target ?

fxlock, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. BOXC Websites

BOXC Websites Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say make it unique. If people find the source at the bottom most of them would click to the original website. Also some websites have massive copyright laws and don't allow you to even put a source at the bottom, so that is a downside. Be unique. Also for the FaceBook ads, where ever your website is being hosting would be better to advertise in.

BOXC Websites, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  3. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i know but make unique content cost much bigger amount than rewrite it

fxlock, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  4. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I believe there's a difference between promoting/advertising and having your product/site go viral. Every now and then a YouTube video or a website will just CRAZY with people sharing it and I will sit there absolutely mind boggled and puzzled trying to figure out why on earth someone would want to even share it in the first place. Then I will go to Google and find a hundred other web sites or videos that SHOULD go viral and don't. There's no science behind it to explain the phenomenon.

Your best chances of having your product go viral, or I should say become shareworthy, is to make sure #1. it's unique and #2. the content is compelling. Why should someone share it? Would their friends share it and why?

I always tell people if your site is worth talking about people will talk about it. If it's not then you are probably questioning your social media strategy on some forum somewhere.

NetStar, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  5. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    instead of spend money to writers to make unique content my strategy is to spend $3000 of my budget in FB ad campaign to get likes and update the page with viral content on the internet to get more likes and share ..and then monetize the list what is your comment ?

another thing is i did a small test with FB ads but it cost a lot for me as i paid $0.4 per each U.S like from New york ... i want to know do anyone paid the same amount ?

fxlock, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  6. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello! The idea with viral content is that it just happens, no one knows a recipe for sure. So it might happen that you invest lots of money in Facebook ads and the content just doesn't want to go viral... Maybe think of some other kind of website and invest the money in other way. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  7. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    could any one suggest better business model works with my budget ?

fxlock, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  8. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe a business that sells something? Generally these are the ones that have the quickest income. But I would suggest wait for ideas for someone more knowledgeable in this domain. Best of luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 9, 2015 IP