1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make Virtual Private Servers, dedicated servers and semi-dedicated servers selling website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by donsr, May 1, 2015.

i know webhost site make with buy a dedicated server or a vps but how can i sell vps, dedicated server on a webhost website ?

donsr, May 1, 2015 IP
  2. UploadMax

UploadMax Peon

Best Answers:
    sell other companies servers with your affiliate link
    or
    get an e-commerce template & script and resell from other big companies

UploadMax, May 1, 2015 IP
  3. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    but every site i see the whole thing how they provide that?

donsr, May 1, 2015 IP
  4. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you buy a VPS package from any provider (if the provider is good - you do the right thing). Providers with $1/mo for VPS are NOT good, I will explain this later.

Then, when you have your own VPS, you create shared web hosting plans within it and sell them. You will have to do technical support yourself or ask support of the company you buy VPS from to provide support to your customers of shared web hosting. And $1/mo providers do not do that, so if you want to do things right - buy from a provider that does offer support. But it will cost much more than $1/mo for a VPS, at least $6.

If you earn more money than you spend - you do it right. Then you will buy another VPS. And resell it. And another. And resell it.

If you do everything right, you will have about 10 VPS by the end of the year. Profit will be minimal, of course, so you will still have to work meanwhile.

By the end of the second year you might be able to rent your first own Dedicated server with 10-20 VPSes on it. Once you are out of cheap webhosting reselling swamp - you are on the road to really earning money with hosting business. From that point things will go much faster and you will be able to hire your own team to do all the work.

I did it and after 6 years my company has 6 places of presence, serves more than 6000 clients with more than 30 000 different hosting packages and I earn approximately $XX, XXX monthly.

And you know what? I do not lie on a beach surrounded by naked beauties. I work even harder and we are going to launch several new projects in the nearest future.

If you think you can earn millions in a month - let me tell you a joke:

"I paid $5 for a e-book online, titled "How to make millions fooling idiots online". It did not receive it yet"

Hope this helps

H0stZealot, May 1, 2015 IP
  5. Maggie Spisiak

Maggie Spisiak Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to add something to Zealot answer, which has sum it up really good. Apart from having enough capital to buy the servers, you will also need the technical team who will take care of the installation of servers, customer care team, good relations with transit providers, so even it might seems as easy business, it's definitely not.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    Maggie Spisiak, Oct 19, 2015 IP