1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hashtagged Pictures Usage

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ndndnd, Jun 24, 2015.

Hello,
    here's my question: for example, you created the hashtag #blabla123 for your business. Let's say a person posts a picture and added the hashtag #blabla123. Can you re-post or use that picture on your profile or website?

ndndnd, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  2. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    sure you can repost. Hashtags group posts in this case,- if you press on it you will see all posts related to exact hashtag.

moneyroad, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  3. ndndnd

ndndnd Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking, let's say, if I post a picture on my personal profile with a hashtag #adidas for example. Can adidas use my picture on their profile (for eg. add it in albums), or on their website?

ndndnd, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  4. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    The rules simple- if I would make selfie wearing adidas and the company would like to add my picture in album they should get permit (If all me seen including face) It is the same as submiting images to stock banks- e.g. model release doc.

moneyroad, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  5. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can repost or use that picture again, but if any company is using your pic, then will have to give you credit or take your permission.

Andy-Jones, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  6. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can create or post it again. Make sure to create your own hashtag post.

Dario McNut, Jul 9, 2015 IP