1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Improve Your Profitability - A Simple Technique

Discussion in 'General Business' started by accel, Jun 29, 2015.

Hi Guys

Here is a simple technique to improve your profitability and business success.

Write down the different tasks you spend your time doing each day.

Work out which of those tasks makes you the most money.

Create yourself a daily checklist of tasks you must complete each day. Put the ones that make you the most money at the top. Allocate amount of time to spend according to what makes you the most money.

Each day, work methodically through your checklist, working from the top down.

That's it!

Let me know what you think of this technique.

accel, Jun 29, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I like this approach. Simply having a prioritized task list could have a major effect, especially if the entrepreneur has been mostly disorganized prior to implementing such a list.

jrbiz, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  3. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    Nice technique! I use a similar strategy where I have already outlined my tasks by priority and time spend in a Excel spreadsheet that I keep in a folder for each day. I also put notes in there to breakdown my projects into smaller daily tasks as well. It works wonders! I used to be lost everyday! Lol

enterprisemind, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  4. mytime_team

mytime_team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! Those are some great points that you make. It’s really important to stay organized and prioritize. MyTime actually helps small businesses stay organized and manage all their appointments using our scheduler feature. Our dashboard provides easy-to-read graphics so you can quickly visualize which activities are bringing you the most money and make adjustments to your focus.

mytime_team, Jul 14, 2015 IP