1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Service that create and manage blogs for others

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015.

Hi everybody

Everybody trying to make blogs to earn money. But when they facing the steps of creating and managing such a blog that generates good income most of them fail and giving up the task.

How about a service that do all the things from the beginning to managing your blog for you?

I thought to start service that create and manage others blogs. Anyone can just join for the service by paying small stating price and I will do all the site works for them, from niche selection, domain name registration, hosting, blog designing, writing articles, SEO services and all the work someone has to do wen running a profitable blog. And will manage the blog every month for small monthly charge. What members has to do is just join the affiliate sites they like and give me the cords to place on that blogs and start earning commissions. What you guys are thinking about that kind of offer? will it be a good idea?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  2. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    Offers1.gif

3. Suckerpunch

Suckerpunch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like a good idea but I suspect you might have a problem recruiting customers until you have a portfolio built up. You might be better served starting and operating some sites for a length of time, build up traffic, monetize and then sell the sites on Flippa or another website broker service.

If you have a proven traffic and revenue record, you can usually get good multiples for them.

Customer retention for the first few months would be a big challenge because most would purchase this service thinking they're going to make a bundle of cash. When sales are slow (or non-existent) they may cancel rather than throwing more money at the project.

Suckerpunch, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  4. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmmm... Good advice. thank you very much.

5. SimThePhpCoder

SimThePhpCoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I could possibly want this. The only thing I don't like about the difference is they all say 4 new articles a month for every plan. Il

SimThePhpCoder, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  6. blogfield

blogfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a personal thing, needs and WANTS personal contribution from the author/editor.

If a service running the blogs, that would not have personal contribution from the clients (except the recurring fees ofcourse) but form the service only.

It is a kidda 'blog investing' or 'blog sponsorship' bussiness covered by some service fees:)
    Other more viable option as somebody write above to build up blogs and sell it.

blogfield, Jan 1, 2016 IP