1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog creating and managing service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015.

Do you make money from your blog?

Do you like to let someone else to manage your blog, like posting new articles and complete managing?

Do you like to let someone else to manage your blog and still earn good income from your blog?

Do you like to own your own profitable blog without doing anything for start or mange it?

Do you like to have someone else doing all the hard work for your blog?

How much will you pay to startup your complete blog by someone else?
    Less than 500 USD?
    500-1000 USD?
    1000-1500 USD?
    More than 1000 USD?

How much will you pay monthly to completely manage your blog by someone else?
    Less than 200 USD?
    200-500 USD?
    500-1000 USD?
    More than 1000 USD?

Will you consider on joining to get your own blog and make money from it if there is Blog creating and managing service?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Before I let anyone manage one of my blogs I'd want to know them really well, and have them know me and what I'm trying to achieve. I'd never outsource something that is integral to my company profile.

sarahk, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there is no time because of other business I will take other person to manage my blog but he/she must be well experienced in the field and we will have objective, goals, conversions, etc. within the agreement for the campaign.

KylieSweet, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  4. Aquila Heman

Aquila Heman Peon

Best Answers:
    Great.
    Of course, no one will give their personal blogs to manage by someone else. Here I am talking about money making blogs for affiliates or advertisements blogs. Something like a product details or simple guides blogs about how to use or do something. Someone can have one or multiple blogs like this to earn some passive income. So while someone else managing that kind of blogs for you, you can focus on your personal blog or whatever you like. How about that?

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
    Aquila Heman, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  5. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great question!
    Guys, I think a ''money making blog' is like a golden duck. Only we have to nurture it and then it will give us better feedback. It's so difficult for me to choose someone as a moderator because he may not run it like me but if I get a profitable job than it and I have no time. Only then I'll choose someone who have enough knowledge about blog.
    I also have a travelling blog. It's 4 years old and I decorated it myself and I wrote all contents from my experience. My current income is above $790 per month. If I choose for it's moderation then I'm agree to pay him/her $250.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 10, 2015 IP