1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sounds inviting but how?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mr.Tiger, Dec 22, 2015.

People always tell you to get traffic on social media. I get it, many people use it and it is a great place to find visitors. I admit I do not spend a lot of time on social media and never have. So my question is: Is there some guide somewhere that can tell me step by step what do I do when I land on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Reddit of whatever to actually promote my site apart fro buyinf Facebook ads which I plan to do at some stage.

Mr.Tiger, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure of a guide, but here are some things you can do:

-Create your own Facebook page and make interesting and engaging posts. Include a link to your sites/blogs when appropriate.

-Comment on other people's pages and like their posts

-Post in different groups where people may share an interest in your niche. Include a link to your site/blog when appropriate and when allowed.

danasurvey, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're not going to be able to drive traffic through social media until you are, at the very least, a competent user. Unless you are able to recognise posts that do well, posts that are lame click-bait and posts that are just fails how are you possibly going to post your own successful info? You need to find the gap in the market, or the perfect way to replicate the success of others - while still being "authentic". You can't do that if you have no appreciation for the medium.

sarahk, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  4. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First understanding that social media really is not there for advertisers. People are on social media to interact. Social media works well for branding your name then when people think of your products and services they will think of you. I guess what I am saying is there seems to be a more of a conversion process versis something like Pay Per Click traffic or even banner advertising.

EPol83, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  5. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay, if you want then you can get traffics from social media because social media traffics are active. If you needed more traffic then first you have to decided that where your targeted traffics are available. For these reason Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Reddit will be best for you. Now you have to hire some freelancer and then you have to provided them accurate direction.

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 23, 2015 IP