1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Small Business Owners] Need help with software?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by braydel, Jan 9, 2016.

Hello all Presidents, CEO'S and executives in general.

I am here to ask you all a question. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I need to start somewhere.

The question is simple. What software do you want made for your business experienced to feel more light, Less hard and just make your life easier. The reason why I am asking this is because my business helps other business succeed by making what they want.

Now for the products that I have already made. We have design a software engine in Visual Basic. The reason why in Visual Basic is because it is faster to code in and it is easy to translate into C# so there will be a C# version. This engine helps you create databases for users or product keys, download files, and save all of your settings to all of the values (Int value, String value, Bool value and even more!)

There is also another product that helps you create a server. You can create your own files and place them in the /bin/ect/ folder that the server automatically makes the folder. You can put any single file in there (like example.exe or example.bat) and you just can connect to the server using the client and type "run example.exe" and it will run the progress. We plan to have more advance stuff then that but that is also why we need ideas for our current products and product ideas!

Our 2 products so fair isn't out yet but the main reason why we are posting this is because we want other product ideas so when we are done with these products.

Of course if we are going to create your product we will message you saying that we are going to create it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    braydel, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    When you talk to people at that level of the corporate structure you need to be talking about the problem you are solving or the need you are meeting. They don't give a rats arse about why you chose vB or C# or what you type. They want to know that you can set up a file server in 5 minutes or cure cancer in 10 minutes. I'm not sure what either of those products you are working on are actually doing.

It's a great idea to reach out to people to find out what they need and then assess if there is a bulk market or if it's a bespoke kind of request. I'm not sure an internet marketing forum that focusses on small business or one-man-band kind of operations is where you should be though and that suggests a naivety in the way you do business.

sarahk, Jan 10, 2016 IP
  3. braydel

braydel Peon

Best Answers:
    The main focus of this form is what people need software wise to help there business. It could mean a file server that you can connect and send a file in 3 clicks or if they need something to help there server, software wise. Basically if it is worth our time and we can etll that other people are asking for the same product then we will make it.

braydel, Jan 10, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That I understood from your first post. What you failed to understand is that if you want to engage with a CEO etc then you need to be speaking at the level at which they operate. They will talk "big picture" problems.

sarahk, Jan 10, 2016 IP