1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you track support hours for your clients?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by delphiman, Mar 4, 2016.

I have to support my clients on for the websites that I built for them. I have my clients purchase block of support hour like: 5-hours, 10-hours, 15-hours. When my client used up all the purchased hours, my client can purchase another block of hours again.

The problem I have is tracking the time I support them. Is there a system that you are using to keep track of this? Let say for the 5-hour client, I support them 1 hour so they will have 4 hours left.

is there anything like this out there?

Thanks for you inputs

delphiman, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using getharvest.com for my project time tracking.
    I think this tools can be used as time tracking for your case.

mentos, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  3. SofiaNewton

SofiaNewton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you in search of some time tracking software alone or can i advise you a software for your entire business. Where you can track time and bill or create invoice based on the time spent on the projects.Manage all you employee contacts and all your personal details too.If you are in need of software kindly let me know. I can suggest some. Where, you can choose the best for your business.

SofiaNewton, Mar 27, 2016 IP