1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a company hire quality writers and managed them to make quality content

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Mar 7, 2016.

My niche is Forex trading and stocks , i dont have time to produce content by myself so i need writers .. is there a company hire quality writers and managed them to make quality content ?
    i need a team of writers that create quality content so the company should research for top writes for me..i want to know also how should i pay writers ?

i also have another question: How article directories works? i mean how they pay writers ?
    how i can make a website that writers post quality content there free ?

Mod Note: this is a discussion thread and not an actual buying or recruiting thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2016
    fxlock, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  2. Quadropus

Quadropus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Check out Contently, they have a teams of high quality writers who product content.

Quadropus, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You may try search around at linkedin.com

mentos, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  4. harleynash

harleynash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can find such workers on upwork.

harleynash, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  5. Stevie43

Stevie43 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best thing you could do is to hire a virtual assistant at upwork or freelancer.com and let them find the writers for you. The thing to remember is to be very clear about what you want upfront...like what tone would you like, what keyword density to use... This is the method recommended by Tim Ferris and from personal experience, I know it works well. In his book, the 4 hour workweek, he even gives some suggestions about where and how to find great virtual assistants.

What you could also do is to find a specific type writers yourself using freelancing sites. The above posts have good recommendations.

(I don't know if this is allowed here but) My company, Eweble specializes in writing content for the web. We have writers that are very experienced in the trading niche (stocks, forex, bonds,...). We can even manage all the the content on your website...like regular blog posting. In fact, I was myself a forex trader a few years back. Being an engineer, I mostly created Expert Advisors to trade for me. I was making money but the problem was that I did not have enough initial investment to make a living out of it. But if you need any help, I would be happy to assist when I can.

About your question on how to pay writers, if you are using a freelancing site, you can pay by paypal or credit card and you will be protected by escrow. Otherwise most individual writers will accept paypal.

Stevie43, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are individual and company selling their service in terms of content writing but must check the history of achievements and reviews from them for you to consider the best provider.
    Unfortunately, most of the reputable article submission sites are closed for registration and not accepting content as well as some of them are for sale domain.
    Some of the authority article sites are free to submit your story but it will take time to approve your content and get expose.

KylieSweet, Mar 15, 2016 IP