1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need ideas for new business venture

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Trending, Mar 6, 2016.

Ok, i have been into the social media marketing game for 3 years now. I currently only monetize my audiences with Adsense. I want however a product in / product out sort of business. I have access to a teen demographic niche with tons of traffic. I was thinking about selling phone cases or bracelets off ali express, however it seems a bit cliche. Any ideas or suggestions?

Trending, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  2. KeywordKing

KeywordKing Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about bracelets but phone cases sound like an excellent idea! I would also consider marketing some apps to them as well. Many networks will pay you good cash for every download the app you're promoting receives. Camera filters and wallpaper apps seem to be pretty popular, so it might be wise to start there.

KeywordKing, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  3. Trending

Trending Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah i make good revenues doing app and clothing promotions, but i'd rather have my own business with product in product out.

Trending, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  4. Lucian Lada

Lucian Lada Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, do these teens have cash to spend? If yes, do they have credit cards? Teens are not exactly the best demographics when it comes to marketing, I'm afraid.

Lucian Lada, Mar 9, 2016 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  5. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Lucian Lada, is right. Teens are not the best for product marketing, apps and other online stuff that they can use either free or minimal charge would be alright. But I also lie the idea of phone cases but not ordinary phone cases. Brand yourself as novelty phone case seller, phone cases which are not regularly found in the market, like phone case with floating fish in it (not actual fish) or gothic phone case or ... You get the idea.

Mehdi.b, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Might be as well as doing the dropship model as you no need to keep the stock.

mentos, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  7. Trending

Trending Member

Best Answers:
    I've been looking into drop shipping however i am a complete noob at it! Any suggestions on who to use as a drop shipper? How to go about the whole ordeal?

Trending, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  8. Ted Hive

Ted Hive Member

Best Answers:
    I have an idea: site containing collection of posts from Internet about specified topic.

The idea is you will choose a topic you like most, google for posts about that topic, collect links, capture web page screenshot and post them to your site. Each post will contains summary text extracted from original post, so you can place google adsense ads in your posts.

You can use my tool to make this process much easier.

[​IMG]

After submit link, wait a minute, browser will redirect to page containing screenshot, then click on [​IMG]. You will receive text file containing all raw data about web page.

[​IMG]

Hope my idea can help you develop monitizable idea.

Ted Hive, Mar 11, 2016 IP