1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it a profitable campaign?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Cathy Rao, Mar 21, 2016.

hey guys, this is cathy, a newbie here. Before joining, I Searched"top 10 affiliate marketing forums" then found digitalpoint is always in the different list. so I got an account. I have been in internet marketing for 3 years, just as an affiliate manager. I would like to get a better understanding of this industry, then becoming ever-more professional. I would be appreciated if we could share and learn from each other.

I have a gaming campaign, the postback will be fired when the page is opened and fully loads, I think its easy to convert, but there is something bothering me.
    1. It need to target the carrier, Is it easy to find the traffic platform which could do that? What would you recommend?
    2. The rate of page fully loads is 20-30%, it means the CV is 20-30%, the payout is 0.08$, Is it easy to get profit?
    3. what kind of traffic we should use? what about Pop under traffic?
    Thanks for your advice in advance.

Cathy Rao, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  2. Cathy Rao

Cathy Rao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nobody here?

Cathy Rao, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You'll need to use the IP address to get the carrier but it won't be enough for anyone connecting to your site from a larger business

For instance, right now I'm on 47.72.234.212
    and you can find out that it's with VODAFONE-IP-SERVICE

but those carriers will be displayed differently from time to time so sometimes you'll get VODAFONE-IP-SERVICE, othertimes it'll just be VODA

Using your information that I can see (but others can't) you've connected through Univera Network (UN-15) and VIRTU

If you have people coming from all over the world then you need to, perhaps, check the country to see if they need a carrier check and then check the carrier. If you save each new carrier then you can group them together in your admin area so that they're manageable and reportable.

sarahk, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  4. Cathy Rao

Cathy Rao Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks a lot. are there any source which could target carrier ?

Cathy Rao, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't understand the question. Do you mean if you buy traffic can you target the carrier?

sarahk, Mar 24, 2016 IP