1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Affiliate Marketing?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by JeffLemon, May 26, 2016.

Hi,

I tried posting this in the affiliate forum but the site said I had insufficient privileges.

My question is, when you sign up to and get approved by an affiliate program, how do you advertise that particular store on your website.

Do they provide banners etc? Do you talk about the store in an article and link to it? Do they provide a product feed which you can display on your website in which users can click and purchase products?

Thanks

JeffLemon, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a blog, you can add your affiliate links within some of your blog posts as honest recommendations. You can also add your affiliate banners within your content or on the top, sides and bottom of your website.

Many super affiliates create simple websites that rate and compare a few products or services in a specific category. For example, you can create a website that compares 5 or 10 popular dating sites.

This would be a good example:

http://www.top10bestdatingsites.com/

Lots of savvy buyers search for reviews or want to know if the product they want to buy is scam. You can create websites, YouTube videos and Facebook pages that rank high in the search engines for the name of the product or service followed by the word "scam" or "review"

Here's a YouTube video that does just that:

This affiliate website actually reviews a website that they know is a scam and recommends a more legitimate alternative:

http://pajamasandtie.com/take-surveys-for-cash-review-is-it-a-scam/

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    gregdavidson, May 26, 2016 IP
  3. MultiMediaCash.Com

MultiMediaCash.Com Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When you get approved you usually get a unique refereal link to send to traffic to your from your given site or traffic source.
    Depending on the affiliate program, some will provider banners and creatives to promote with. There are also various ways you can push traffic to an affiliate program while complying with there rules. Eg, banner placements, pops, articles, text links, email campaigns and more depending on the type of the offer you are promoting.

Hope this answers some of your questions

MultiMediaCash.Com, May 26, 2016 IP
  4. amempire

amempire Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to share with you my blog with good informations about affiliate marketing that can help you a lot! Visit: http://amempire.co

amempire, May 27, 2016 IP
  5. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The simplest way to promote an affiliate program is by buying a domain name and forwarding that domain name to your affiliate link. Promote that link as if it were your own website. Some networks don't allow this so you might want to ask before you try. Otherwise, you won't get credit for your sales.

gregdavidson, May 27, 2016 IP
  6. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any decent vendor who uses affiliates to drive traffic will have a jv or affiliate page with proven resources on it. Do your demographics of your website viewers are they the same as the demographics of the users for the product or service you are thinking of advertising?

EPol83, May 28, 2016 IP
  7. Fredi

Fredi Member

Best Answers:
    If you are a owner of a blog you can use link in your blog post. But having a website or blog is not mandatory. You can use Facebook or Solo Ads to bring traffic. Facebook Ads can bring targeted traffic to your product.

Fredi, May 29, 2016 IP
  8. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon Member

Best Answers:
    Its also good to use a redirect script for your links some affiliate links are so long its. many people frown on this but if they copy your link and post it in another tab they can actually remove your affiliate id, then go on to buy it without you getting credit for it. Another reason for doing this is to track your link clicks so you can see which ones are working or not.

geoffrey foggon, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  9. Ultimate NInja

Ultimate NInja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi to all my fellow publishers out there PLEASE STAY AWAY WITH MULTIMEDIACASH they WONT PAY they still owe me but they wont pay and they wont reply to email and or in the skype..

this is the worst company ever and safe to say they are SCAMMMER dont waste your time on them..

Ultimate NInja, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  10. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to promote a affiliate product is to write a killer review about it. mention pros and cons of a product. If possible try the product yourself first and than write a review. It will make your review more realistic and gain your user trust and hence increase the sales.

iwebsocial, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  11. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You asked a very broad question but I can help you get on the right track. There are literally millions of products and services that you can promote as an affiliate and earn a commission from. So to get the first step covered, you need to choose one that is a legitimate product and service and offers a great visually stimulative entrance to people you send to them to make a purchase. The company should have tons of banners for you to use as well as different landing pages and email message swipes.

Check to see what is selling these days, what is hot, and what are people searching for? You can do this by a keyword search tool or use Google Keyword Tools to see how many searches that keywords relating to your affiliate product or service is getting. I promoted Pure Maca a few years ago because it was getting tons of searches and the competition was relatively low. I made a website using wordpress and posted articles as well as products on the website and got a steady flow of sales to my Amazon Affiliate Account.

You want to have your product or service match your website and the websites you may be promoting on 100% - This means if you are promoting weight loss supplements, you do not want to have them on a car themed blog or website.

mrupp2006, Jul 19, 2016 IP