1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to buy cheap ice cream machine??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aafi, Mar 28, 2017.

I want to buy new ice cream machine on cheap rate within Europe.. i have heard that ovevo ice cream machine is long lasting and selling on cheap price please suggest?

Hey... i have limited money and i want to open an ice cream parlor.. is this a profitable business? if anyone knows please suggest?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
    aafi, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Find a local business mentoring group and get them to help you work through a business plan. There are so many questions to ask that it's better to go through this face to face.

BTW It's highly unlikely that anyone here will have experience with that icecream machine. You'd be better to talk to people running similar businesses in other towns about their experiences with the different machines.

sarahk, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I've heard the ovevo ice cream machine is crap, the ovevo ice cream machine doesn't last long and the ovevo ice cream machine is way overpriced.
    #negseo..:)

malky66, Mar 28, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. beetjestout

beetjestout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe check out aliexpress/alibaba/dhgate?

You'll have to pay some import tax but generally the chinese branded industrial products are good quality and cheaper. Make sure you only buy from highly rated companies tho !

beetjestout, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  5. aafi

aafi Peon

Best Answers:
    No....they are selling on a very reasonable price even i have searched a lot on this i know that machine is last longer because one of my friend using it since 8 months and its working perfectly fine and it comes along with one year parts warranty which is great..!!!

beetjestout I dont need to pay any import tax etc because they are already available in Europe and i have visited their factory its great and quality product or most important thing the prices are bit low as compare to Taylor or carpigiani but quality and everything similar to taylor and carpigiani machines.

well thanx for the advice mate i have already got my answers :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
    aafi, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well if your "friend" has been using one for the last 8 months and you seem to know all about them, why are you asking such a stupid question on an internet marketing forum??
    Do you think we're all blind to your pathetic spam attempt?

malky66, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I don't have a clue about ovevo but their marketing department are obviously fools if they think employing spammers with substandard English is going to bump up their website traffic and ultimately their sales. Then again, you were posting the same stupid Ovevo questions 7 months ago and you're clearly still on the payroll so maybe Ovevo deserve all the backlash they'll get.

This thread is going to stand as an example of how spamming with fake queries is a really dumb idea. I look forward to hearing from the real marketing folk at Ovevo about how well (or not) this promotion approach is working for them.

sarahk, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have only heard bad things about Ovevo and have been strongly cautioned about doing any business transaction with them, which is surprising considering that I am a B2B sales and marketing guy and have never been anywhere near the ice cream business (except as a customer.)

Oh yeah, that's right: that is why I am here on an Internet Marketing Forum...it's because I and all other DPer's have no interest in ice cream machines. Great targeting, too.

jrbiz, Mar 29, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  9. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think you should go ahead with your business idea. The most important thing for your ice cream shop is location. You should go where there is significant amount of tourist or children come with their family. Just look out for appropriate location, keep your rate reasonable and you will definitely have lot of experience from it.

eric_wahlberg, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  10. aafi

aafi Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just trying to reconfirm if anyone else using the same machine.. that was the only purpose to ask this question here.. thats it!!!

aafi, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And you have been such an active participant on DP since you signed up and posted this spammy thread, that it is clear that you are simply interested in confirming who else is using this machine and being a valuable member of this forum. :rolleyes:

Let the amateur marketing team at Ovevo know that this thread has backfired in a big way and that you and they have lost any credibility that there may have been with the marketers on this forum many of whom participate on other forums, as well. DP'ers not only do not like spammers, but recognize that a company that sends out spammers to do its bidding is not a company that can be trusted.

jrbiz, Apr 5, 2017 IP
    wisdomtool and malky66 like this.
  12. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    You are kinda cryptic, took me a while to understand :)

wisdomtool, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, I will try to be more direct moving forward...I suppose that nuance is lost on most spammers...

jrbiz, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  14. aafi

aafi Peon

Best Answers:
    I also wanna buy some used catering stuff for the cafe anyone please suggest me where to buy?

aafi, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Tell you bosses at Ovevo that there is no recovering from this obvious spamming activity. Your best bet is for you and them to let this thread die and slink away back under your rock. :rolleyes:

jrbiz, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  16. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you still dont' get it do you?

O! i forgot you are a spammer!

trying to spam in digitalpoint?!

competent123, Apr 15, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.