1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best wholesaler

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Jul 9, 2017.

I would like to know which wholesaler is the best , most reliable , honest & the one will get your products to you on time between Alibaba & Aliexpress or do you know of another one who is just as good or better ?

gcfarri, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  2. hiuufji

hiuufji Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    alibaba and aliexpress both same company

hiuufji, Jul 9, 2017 IP
  3. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alibaba is more focused on business to business transactions (B2B)

Aliexpress is more focused on business to consumer transactions (B2C)

Generally, if you're looking for big quantities of a product, for example 100, 1000 or more, you should use Alibaba. If you want to buy low quantities, for example 1 unit, you could use Aliexpress. They also have a Buyer Protection Service.

Hope this clears things up.

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  4. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    China is the wholesaler for many products that sell on Ebay. Figure out what "no name" products sell well on Ebay and find a supplier on Alibaba or AliExpress. Something as simple as a window lock or fire starter could be a huge seller.

gregdavidson, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  5. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    There is a lot more to buying safely from suppliers on either Alibaba or Aliexpress. Buyer Protection sounds good, but vendors on Aliexpress are expert at exploiting the loopholes, and buyers often discover too late that they should have carefully read all the rules.

The same applies to Alibaba’s Trade Assurance Service which has a massive amount of fine print that the vendors love, because nobody bothers to read them. I have, and I have posted a detailed explanation and warning on my thread: Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing

You will also find there a lot of helpful information about safe sourcing and importing in general, but including a lot of information about Alibaba, and step by step instructions. I invite readers to go there and ask me questions. You might also like to have a look at this thread:
    How B2B site members are scamming gullible newbies

Importexport, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  6. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Each platform is good for different things. If you’re a small importer looking to just start up, Alibaba Wholesale is probably for you. If you want an initial sample, Aliexpress is your best bet. If you’re confident and want to import stock for your shop, then go straight ahead to Alibaba. Each platform is developed for different purposes and suits different needs.

wanessmark, Jul 24, 2017 IP
  7. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    Alibaba Wholesale prices are not good enough for someone wanting to import and make maximum profits. Their prices are simialr to those on the retail site Aliexpress.

I have taught many people how to buy small quantities direct from the real manufacturers. You can ignore the myth about having to buy huge quantities from suppliers on Alibaba. Most newbies blow it in their first contact with suppliers. If anyone want to know what not to say, as well as what to say, just ask me on my thread: Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing

It is also important to know that few of the thousands of suppliers on Alibaba claiming to be manufacturers really are manufacturers. Most of them are not - they are traders in disguise. Many of the suppliers on Aliexpress and Alibaba Wholesale also falsely claim to be manufacturers.

Importexport, Jul 24, 2017 IP