1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Passive income with Dominic Tay

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Liona Vulfberg, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup... pretty much what I said and believe too. Main thing... just do your homework. I did with Dominic Tay and like what he teaches. Why I chimed in here. I just don't appreciate having people troll a post when they have no personal experience with someone. That about sums it up.

JoeBricky, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  2. Michelle A Ong

Michelle A Ong Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice post Mr. Bricky. I learned from Dominic Tay and others and agree with you and Netstar. Many can't be trusted or don't deliver. But there are those who do. I also agree people who don't do work don't make money.

Michelle A Ong, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd worry about any program with this on it's page

upload_2017-7-18_12-53-10.png
    upload_2017-7-18_12-53-23.png

If every computer illiterate could just sit back and relax we'd have solved world hunger.
    Somewhere along the line you're going to have to do some hard graft.

sarahk, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  4. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I looked at his site and other marketing material just now. It's all pretty straight forward sales copy except that last bit. The promise is learn how to get your book(s) online so you can make passive income. The above is not incorrect once your book is online, but it's cheesy and true only if you want to do just one book. But... I agree that if you really want to do well... you gotta keep getting books up. If you are aiming too high... I guess you could kick back after a couple of books and collect your checks. As someone I trust and know has good intentions... I just sent him a message advising him to revise that. It looks like it was done by a third party for a summit. As a marketer, myself, I struggle with good copy. If you're going to sell anything, there has to be a promise and a solution to a problem. If you don't make it sound good... you don't sell your product... but the challenge is not making it sound too good. And, finally... delivery is the key.

JoeBricky, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I did my homework as well and posted what I found in post#2, more than 30 people have made complaints about him, try reading it. I don't give a toss what you do or don't appreciate, I will troll the fuck out of these gurutards as much as I can.

malky66, Jul 19, 2017 IP
    NetStar and sarahk like this.
  6. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Netstar... sorry I didn't reply to your question here... Me and my team build Sales Funnels, Landing Pages, Professional Videos and do Facebook Advertising. I also coach people who are new to marketing on a case by case basis. My prices depend on the client and what they can afford. I've been known to give significant price breaks to entrepreneurs who are just starting and charge professional corporations the going rate. And, lastly, I teach historical fencing and have for more than 2 decades. My rates for that were $28.00 an hour when I taught at a college... and since then FREE.

JoeBricky, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I got nothing from your response. I asked "what is it you sell" and "how much is it" and you reply telling me how you offer a web site and charge case by case depending what people can afford...................then something about fencing

NetStar, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  8. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you serious? I don't sell anything. I have services. I'm trying to be nice here. If you don't want me to be nice and flame you... just ignore common sense and I'll oblige you. I am a marketing company... we do services. WTF dude. If you wanna take this privately, I'll be happy to explain it to you. Otherwise... don't be that guy.

JoeBricky, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Either way, this thread should be about Dominic Tay and I suspect the OP has enough info now.

sarahk, Jul 19, 2017 IP
  10. JoeBricky

JoeBricky Peon

Best Answers:
    He's not my buddy... I only met him once and learned some good stuff I used. I was looking for material to write an article on Hub Pages about my favorite marketers... found the posse with a rope and the sheriff with a KKK hat on. Maybe when u clean up this thread a bit more I might consider this staff fair... so far... I've seen some pretty selective policing.

JoeBricky, Jul 20, 2017 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.