1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what email provider easy to create 1k email?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ptv001, Mar 19, 2020.

as stated, i need to create 1k free emails, what email service do you suggest? thanks!

ptv001, Mar 19, 2020 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you mean that you need an email service to blast out emails to 1,000 subscribers, look into MailChimp as they have a free version for a small number of emails. Not sure what the limit is, however. You can also check out Constant Contact and phplist as they have free programs for a small number of subscriber emails. BTW, I use phplist for $5 per quarter and it allows for up to 3,000 or 4,000 emails subscribers, I believe.

jrbiz, Mar 19, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    From the wording I think he wants to create 1000 email accounts.

It's not worth the hassle of creating free accounts - just buy a domain, or use an existing one, and create the pop3 accounts.

Any business that has 1000 employees should be able to justify a small outlay to let staff communicate.

sarahk, Mar 19, 2020 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I cannot believe that a business has gotten near or to 1,000 employees using free accounts. There must be another reason. But, like you said, just use a pop3 account with any domain you own.

jrbiz, Mar 19, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm reasonably sure he's just your everyday spammer but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

sarahk, Mar 19, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.