1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make revenue from my website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrweb, Mar 20, 2020.

Hello,

My website traffic now is between 10.000 to 13.000 daily and it is still growing up but at the same time I still cannot make money out of it.

I tried ads networks but I got like 30 cents to one dollar per day from them. I tried affiliation programs but also got like 30 to 50 per month.

Is there a way to make real money or this is what I can get??

Thanks

mrweb, Mar 20, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How you earn will differ from website to website.

Why do people visit your website and how long do they stay? Will they buy affiliate products related to your site?

Do they return? Is there loyalty to your site? Could you sell site branded merchandise?

Do you have a skill that they will buy based on the authority you display on the site?

And finally, were the ad networks showing ads that were relevant to your site or your users?

sarahk, Mar 20, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Really difficult to offer more thoughts than what @sarahk did above without knowing what market(s) you serve and who is showing up on your website and for what reasons.

jrbiz, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  4. Iman Ragheb

Iman Ragheb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're having this amount of qualified traffic, there are countless ways for you to make real money from your website!

One of the more common ways is affiliate marketing!

If you write blog posts on your website, you can promote a product or service, and get paid every time someone from your link bought from them.

Another great way is through Joint Venture! This one needs more work but can get you a fortune. First, you need to optimize your website to generate leads. Using pop-ups, lead magnets are common ways to catch leads. Then you will want to reach out to those who might need your list. And offer them a JV partnership, and promote their business to your list, and get paid very easily from each sale you get.

The third way of monetizing your website is to design your unique service and product and sell it to your visitors.

I tried to describe each method in the most basic way, but If you're curious about digging deeper, let me know, then we can talk about more advanced techniques, and principles. Peace ;)

Iman Ragheb, Mar 28, 2020 IP
  5. mrweb

mrweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk, thank you.

I have 15% returns and that number is growing.

Sometimes, they buy my affiliation products. But my website is not authentic one like Amazon or Google.

@jrbiz, thanks.

@Iman Ragheb, my traffic now grew up till 17000 -20000 daily.

Affiliation is not a good option now, I think, because of the current crisis. People are buying things carefully now and some of them lost their jobs. It's a sad situation .

What I have in mind is a selling ads sports directly for companies but I'm not sure if this will be more profitable than ads networks and affiliation or no.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2020
    mrweb, Mar 29, 2020 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I doubt you'll have much luck with direct sales of ad space right now (but hey, have a go) because companies are going to be clamping down on new spending until covid19 settles down.

sarahk, Mar 29, 2020 IP
  7. mrweb

mrweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk, I will try, if I get no luck with that then no other choice except ads networks, I guess.

mrweb, Mar 29, 2020 IP
  8. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your website subject, can you provide the url?

Zone06, Mar 29, 2020 IP
  9. Iman Ragheb

Iman Ragheb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are dozens of models for monetizing a website. But the cornerstone of making real money out of your website is to build a powerful network of partners, which can profit from your website. That's what JV partnership all about.
    Let's say you get information of 2000 people per day. That's 60k per month. There are hundreds of people out on the internet, that will even beg you to partner with them, and promote their business or product to your list.
    So, develop strong relationships with complementary businesses to do JV partnership with them. The money you make will feed you for life.

Iman Ragheb, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know how you cannot make money with so much traffic on your website ,you should get at least 1 sale everyday with affiliate marketing .The only thing i am thinking its that you dont have a good niche where are buyers .And please dont make the mistake to not build an email list as you leave hell lot of money to the table and you loose a lot of people .Maybe in one day google change his altgoritm and you loose your traffic .So please build an email list

Spartan14, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  11. AffiBank

AffiBank Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello From AffiBank.
    What is your website about? Can you provide the URL?

There are many ways to monetize your website, you will find many people in this forum that can give you ideas, but we need to know what your business model is...

Have a great day!
    Sascha

AffiBank, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  12. Iman Ragheb

Iman Ragheb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The one thing I forgot to suggest is CPA!

If you have enough traffic, so you can use content lockers. I know people who get paid $5k a month with this method.

Iman Ragheb, Mar 31, 2020 IP
  13. RevenueHits

RevenueHits Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hey!

I am Romina, Account Manager in RevenueHits. In our platform we will find a lot of benefits, which are more than important in this difficult times

• The best quality traffic
    • Main vertical nowadays (movies, gaming, torrents, music and more)
    • Safe ads
    • A 20% to your current CPM
    • Variety of ads units (including Direct links, AdBlock pop solution, PUSH and Interstitial).
    • 5$ FIX CPM + weekly payments
    • Our Desktop Interstitial, NEW AdUnit that will give your users the most comfortable ads
    If you think this is something could be interesting for you, ping me on skype: romi.wainbarg

I will be waiting for your reply!

RevenueHits, Apr 1, 2020 IP
  14. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What type of web site is this?

If you have 300k unique visitors per month and can't make more than a dollar a day then there's a huge problem with YOU and/or your site and/or the method you receive traffic.

NetStar, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  15. WritingPrices

WritingPrices Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've read that sales of some things are up lately - freezers, food, certain supplements, wine, video games... Maybe you can find something like this that fits your website's topic or audience.

WritingPrices, Apr 4, 2020 IP
  16. mrweb

mrweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a blog but will that affect my SEO negatively? Because I will have external links.

mrweb, Jun 2, 2020 IP
  17. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I read your post and didnt read the whole thread. Why dont you work on building the readership for now? Also, see if the niche you are blogging in has somewhat potential of spending money. If yes, then why dont you offer some product to the readers try something like dropshipping type along the blog?

LadyStarc, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  18. Dominic Whittaker

Dominic Whittaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I would advise capturing your visitors as leads through either a lead magnet with optin box. Then once on your list build a relationship and send them to your blog pages. Monetise your blog posts/pages with affiliate offers of CPA ads. By capturing your visitors this way and sending them to your blog pages you will probably get a SEO boost as a byproduct.

Dominic Whittaker, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  19. ked85

ked85 Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on your site. What is your content about? who are your readers, demographics, etc. We have to understand more about this first.
    For example if most of your traffic are 14-16 year olds, you probably wont make much money from affiliate marketing on amazon.
    If you provide the URL, we can all give you a more informed opinion.

ked85, Jun 15, 2020 IP
  20. mrweb

mrweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all.

mrweb, Jul 3, 2020 IP