1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why am I unsuccessful?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rufiq, Jun 28, 2023.

I am 24 years old. I really want to earn money from internet. Unfortunately, I lost much money in Crypto. Before starting crypto I was interested in YouTube. Unfortunately, someone sold me a bot channel. I lost 1000 dollars almost here. Right now I give Freepik downloader services. I earned some money from this but, not that much. At the moment, I don't work anywhere. Please, help me. I can't find any customers. For example: I learned HTML and CSS. I can create different blog templates with HTML and CSS but, I didn't earn money from Freelancer websites. I also did this.

Rufiq, Jun 28, 2023 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you're jumping from one activity to another too much.
    If so I would advise that you select one opportunity/online activity and focus on that.
    Develop a tunnel vision and ignore all the shiny new objects until you grow one specific opportunity to success.

JoeSpirit, Jun 28, 2023 IP
    jrbiz and sarahk like this.
  3. Rufiq

Rufiq Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutely true. I am doing it for now.

Rufiq, Jun 28, 2023 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  4. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you know good designing work then build your portfolio to get clients. You can go with themeforest, monster template (Or similar sites who are selling templates / themes) also ... create some attractive templates and list there for sale, i am sure you will get good response from there.

seomanualsubmission, Jun 28, 2023 IP
  5. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I don’t agree. You are only 24 years old, you have time to try everything and choose the most suitable ones. And it's a true that you cannot earn a million at once) Try and yo'll achieve your success

MargoFarrel, Jun 28, 2023 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The key is to not give up, but to learn from each temporary failure that you have. As long as you are paying attention to what works and what doesn't, and adjusting your efforts accordingly, you will eventually become successful. The best quote that I have on this topic is:

A successful entrepreneur is a hardworking person with a vision...

Who is stubborn enough...

To stick around long enough...

To get lucky!

jrbiz, Jun 29, 2023 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  7. LaPlin

LaPlin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can still try with Youtube it is good income , but you have a lot time to check everything what is interest for you .

LaPlin, Jul 5, 2023 IP