1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid advertising for niche site product review business model

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by NelsonRita, Jun 24, 2024.

Normally I only utilised organic traffic, and used this business model for the last few years.

However I’m keen to learn more. I’ve seen a lot of chatter about paid advertising as another viable method, but it seems to be connected to sites that offer a service or landing pages that offer 1 product (from click and etc)

How would it apply for the traditional product review niche sites, like a beauty blog that has info, reviews and tips etc for example

I’m struggling to grasp how you can use it and know at the same time that X amount of ad spend is brining in Y amount of profit, given the nature of my business model.

NelsonRita, Jun 24, 2024 IP
  2. Alish Fridmann

Alish Fridmann Peon

Best Answers:
    Paid advertising can significantly increase traffic to your beauty blog, helping you reach a new audience and enhance the visibility of your content. To calculate profit, track your ad spending and the revenue generated from increased activity on your site (such as sales, affiliate programs, or subscriptions). This will help you determine if advertising is profitable for your business model.

Alish Fridmann, Jun 25, 2024 IP
  3. NelsonRita

NelsonRita Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your input.

NelsonRita, Jun 25, 2024 IP
  4. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    @NelsonRita
    Paid advertising will bring you traffic and warm leads which helps with easier and faster conversions.

Due to the nature of your website I recommend you start with native ads since they look less like ads and have that editorial feel.

My cup of tea are ad networks so naturaly I'll recomend you buy your ad traffic this way. Usually these networks have many ad formats and very specific targeting to help you reach the right audience.

The most popular native ad networks are MGID or Taboola but I personally recommend Mondiad since I've been using it for the past years and have great results.
    Do more research and see what you like best. Each experience is unique.

ultra_sweet, Jun 27, 2024 IP
  5. NelsonRita

NelsonRita Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I also value the paid advertising model.

NelsonRita, Jun 27, 2024 IP
  6. Big_Max

Big_Max Peon

Best Answers:
    Be careful with Taboola. I see a lot of complaints about ads appearing on Linkvertise and pirate sites. You can find more information about this on Google. If this is all true, it's better to stay away from this platform.

Big_Max, Oct 16, 2024 at 11:49 PM IP