1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Koo has shut down

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by seobeena, Jul 3, 2024.

To compete with Twitter, the Koo app was launched in 2020. Despite efforts to stay in the market for four years, the app struggled to attract users, leading to the decision to shut it down.

seobeena, Jul 3, 2024 IP
  2. Grace Saunders

Grace Saunders Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh dear, another one gone. A secure email provider competing with Gmail closed down the other month. I loved it as I don't have a google account it was a really good alternative. Oh well. Meh!

Grace Saunders, Jul 3, 2024 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You know google accounts are free, right?

sarahk, Jul 3, 2024 IP
  4. Grace Saunders

Grace Saunders Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I know. I don't like Google or Gmail. I like Microsoft so use their products. Or delve into Linux when they have something interesting to try out. Thanks for your interest most appreciated.

It was Skiff Mail. Sold to Notion. Pity as I liked it. Oh well things change all the time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2024
    Grace Saunders, Jul 3, 2024 IP
  5. SteveWass

SteveWass Peon

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I hadn't heard of this app. I also didn't use Twitter until 2023. Maybe will create new app. Because Twitter is full of dirt and spam, and now it's turning into an adult site with pictures of naked women. Not cool.

SteveWass, Sep 7, 2024 IP