1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best SEO Tools for Agencies in 2024: What Are You Using?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by jacqs, Sep 12, 2024.

I’m currently managing SEO for a few clients and have been looking for ways to streamline my workflow. There are so many tools out there, and it’s hard to choose which ones to use.
    What SEO tools or platforms do you guys use that provide the most bang for your buck, especially for agencies managing multiple clients? I’m trying to avoid overspending while still offering top-notch services.

jacqs, Sep 12, 2024 IP
  2. skysate

skysate Active Member

Best Answers:
    I’ve been testing a bunch of tools, but I’m also looking for something with a good balance of price and features. I came across some Groupbuy SEO services that seem to offer bundled tools at a fraction of the cost. Has anyone here tried services like that?

skysate, Sep 12, 2024 IP
  3. chairilmax

chairilmax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds interesting. I’ve heard of Groupbuy SEO services before but was skeptical about reliability and uptime. Might have to check out bundledseo.com if you’ve had a good experience with it. Any specific tools that come bundled which you recommend?

chairilmax, Sep 12, 2024 IP
  4. JamesDavid22799

JamesDavid22799 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can back that up! I’ve been using bundledseo.com for a few months now, and I haven’t experienced any slowdowns with tools like Ahrefs or SEMrush. The cloud setup really helps, and the 24/7 support has been handy whenever I had a question. It’s a solid option if you’re looking to cut costs without sacrificing access to premium tools. Plus, it’s way easier than managing individual subscriptions for each tool. Your Membership Information.jpeg.png

JamesDavid22799, Sep 12, 2024 IP
  5. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tools you should use are not all in one solutions.
    Keyword density you need to know.
    GSC, Webmastertools to see what Google/MS think of the site.
    Look at the SERP to see where you stand.

arnego2, Sep 12, 2024 IP
  6. AmritaTA

AmritaTA Member

Best Answers:
    As of 2024, there are numerous SEO tools available that can help agencies optimize client websites, conduct keyword research, analyze competitors, and track performance. Here’s a list of some of the best SEO tools for agencies in 2024:

1. Ahrefs:
      • Comprehensive backlink analysis.
      • Keyword research and rank tracking.
      • Site audits and content gap analyses.
      • User-friendly interface with detailed reports.
    2. SEMrush:
      • All-in-one toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing.
      • Competitive analysis and market insights.
      • Keyword tracking and site audit features.
      • Project management tools for agency workflows.
    3. Moz Pro:
      • User-friendly interface with features for keyword research, link building, and site audits.
      • Domain authority scores to assess site quality.
      • Customizable reporting and insights.
    4. Google Search Console:
      • Free tool for monitoring website performance in Google search.
      • Indexing status, keyword performance, and site errors.
      • Helpful for tracking improvements after implementing SEO strategies.
    5. Surfer SEO:
      • On-page optimization tool that provides data-driven content and SEO recommendations.
      • Focuses on content structure and optimization.
      • Ideal for agencies focusing on content marketing.
    6. Screaming Frog SEO Spider:
      • Website crawling tool for technical SEO audits.
      • Identifies issues like broken links, duplicate content, and page title optimization.
      • Great for agencies needing in-depth technical analysis.
    7. SpyFu:
      • Competitor analysis tool focusing on both SEO and PPC.
      • Historical data on competitor keywords and ad campaigns.
      • Useful for identifying gaps and opportunities in the competitive landscape.
    8. Rank Math:
      • A powerful WordPress SEO plugin that helps optimize on-page content.
      • User-friendly with rich snippets and schema support.
      • Great for agencies working with WordPress clients.
    9. Can I Rank?:
      • Offers actionable insights based on current SEO performance.
      • Focuses on competitive intelligence and personalized recommendations.
      • Ideal for agencies that want straightforward guidance.
    10. BrightEdge:
      • Enterprise-level SEO platform focusing on content optimization and performance analytics.
      • Integrates data from various sources for a comprehensive view of SEO performance.
      • Features advanced reporting and tracking capabilities.
    11. SEOquake:
      • Free browser extension providing SEO metrics for any web page.
      • Includes toolbar with various SEO parameters, including keyword density and backlink analysis.
      • Excellent for quick assessments on the go.
    12. Ahrefs Content Explorer:
      • Allows agencies to find popular content in any niche based on social shares and backlinks.
      • Useful for content marketing strategies and identifying high-performing topics.
    13. Local Falcon:
      • Ideal for agencies that focus on local SEO.
      • Allows tracking of local search performance, showing Google Maps ranking.
      • Great for managing local client SEO strategies.

AmritaTA, Sep 16, 2024 IP
  7. Hostragons

Hostragons Active Member

Best Answers:
    When managing SEO for multiple clients, you can streamline your workflow using a few cost-effective tools. SEMrush and Ahrefs are great all-in-one platforms that offer keyword research, site audits, and backlink analysis, making them solid choices for agencies. If you want something more budget-friendly, Ubersuggest can be a decent alternative. For rank tracking, SERPWatcher provides an easy-to-use dashboard to track multiple sites. Google Search Console and Google Analytics are essential and free, so they should definitely be part of your setup. Finally, tools like Screaming Frog can help with technical audits, and it’s a one-time payment rather than a monthly subscription, which can save costs over time. Using a mix of these tools allows you to cover all the critical aspects of SEO without overspending.

Hostragons, Sep 16, 2024 IP
  8. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    For managing multiple clients without breaking the bank, I like using tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs they offer a ton of features for keyword tracking and site audits. Another great addition is Moz for local SEO insights, and don’t forget about Google Analytics and Search Console they're free and super valuable for tracking performance across all your clients.

GreenHost.Cloud, Oct 15, 2024 at 3:30 AM IP