1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multilanguage CMS?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Ivan Bajlo, Dec 26, 2006.

Since all my attempts to actually find somebody who would be willing to custom build one based on my wishes for money :)confused:), I'm forced to search for something out of existing CMS which I could use with my websites.

Problem is that I have partially built CMS running Vojska.net with nice multilanguage support and SEO friendly URLs, my other websites are still in plain old static html but all follow same style of SEO friendly URLs which I would prefer to keep instead of being forced to do another mass redirect.

Preferably integrated forum and gallery also with SEO friendly URLs would be nice, as would wiki style edit history. ;)

Joomla looks nice to me but I haven't figured out how to reproduce my site URL structure? :(

Ivan Bajlo, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  2. Alvin

Alvin Notable Member

Best Answers:

Not sure what you are trying to achive?
    Do you mean that you dont want to chage the URL sturcture?
    like you html site has www.yoursite.com/somepage.html
    and you want to keep it same on the CMS www.yoursite.com/somepage.html

is that what you mean?
    or would www.yoursite.com/otherpage.html would be okay instead of somepage.html ?

Alvin, Dec 26, 2006 IP
  3. Ivan Bajlo

Ivan Bajlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I want to keep all my url's intact.

Did this when I moved Vojska.net two thousand pages from static asp files (with include scripts) into cms and don't want to go through this again! Right now I got php script which catches old urls and redirects them to proper location.

Ivan Bajlo, Dec 26, 2006 IP