1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free myspace marketting - add hundreds of friends in seconds!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Raithe, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Check out my site
    http://friendfrost.com. You enter your myspace ID, and we generate thousands of friends for you to add (100% real people that registered with the site, not random 1 friend users without pictures).

It is 100% completely free. The site is in beta. Try it out, and let me know what you think, and if you would add anything to it.

We also provide cheap myspace marketting through VIP access. $10/week for VIP (More than 1000 new friends register each day). This, as many of you know already, is less than 1/7th the price of almost all other friend sites.

Market away gentlemen!
    http://FriendFrost.com

*Green rep if you like it please :)*

Raithe, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  2. RoboLlama

RoboLlama Peon

Best Answers:
    On this, does it not only find the friends, but ADD them to your MySpace friends list?

RoboLlama, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  3. Ippe

Ippe Peon

Best Answers:
    I am pretty sure you have to add the friends yourself.

Ippe, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  4. Jayyyyyyyy

Jayyyyyyyy Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone tried a service like this before? What were the results?

Jayyyyyyyy, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  5. frkr

frkr Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined this site when it first started up. i created a 2ndary account to start from scratch to see how the site works. i broke 1000 friends today and i have been adding and been requested for friends for the past 4 days. The Site defiantly works well, its really fast too. They also have a feature so when your adding friends u can disable the images so the list of friends loads faster. Once you add a friend they never come up on the Add Friends page again.

Site is perfect for me.

frkr, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  6. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adding more than 400 - 500 friends per day will get your account terminated. It has happened to me too

I also can't figure out how to use your site. you should make a step by step tutorial

iul, Jan 24, 2007 IP
  7. John Guanzon

John Guanzon Peon

Best Answers:

Yup, because of precautions myspace has taken, this kind of program is very counter productive. Your better of joining a social site like squidoo.com if you want to promote successfully to a responsive crowd instead of to a bunch of uninterested teens.

John Guanzon, Jan 24, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.