1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a designer

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by wheel, Feb 13, 2007.

I need a graphics/site designer to do site design and layout on an as needed basis.

I do webhosting in a niche (insurance) business industry and want to expand my product offerings to include custom site design. I'm trying to address that segment of the market that are looking for custom, brochure type sites. I've already got pretty much all the technical stuff, just need someone who knows how to do one-up nice looking sites. No programming needed, just need someone able to produce the HTML.

You'll basically be acting as a 'white label'. The clients will deal with me and be my clients. You'll just be acting as our 'web designer' and will have no contact with the client other than through me. That's a good thing :). Upon payment, all rights to the design will need to be transferred to my clients.

I'm thinking the best route would be to provide two or three sample layouts that I'll market to my current clients and prospects. Then as customers buy, you'll create a sample layout or two for them to select from. Some minor tweaking and you're done. All the content setup, menus, pages, etc. will be done on my end. You just need to make pretty :) (which I can't do).

Not sure of volume because I've not tackled this arena todate, but I'd like to think that we can do some business.

Looking for somebody established and professional. Balance that with of course that my clients are all very price sensitive.

If you're interested, send me a pm. I need to see a portfolio and some indication of what you need for $'s. Again, my clients are price sensitive, but I want to make sure you're making enough money to make this a long term venture for both of us.

Thanks.

wheel, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  2. themtkid

themtkid Banned

Best Answers:
    so u need the templates sliced and coded is that right? - my portfolio codemandesigns.com thanx -

themtkid, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  3. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I can help you out. To save wasting any time, I have a couple of questions:
    - Am I designing and coding, or just designing?
    - What budget will most of your clients be under?

rochow, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  4. anamul

anamul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anamul, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  5. designcode

designcode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    designcode, Feb 13, 2007 IP
  6. wheel

wheel Peon

Best Answers:
    Designing. I need nice looking designs, output to HTML. Basically a template. Setting up the site and content I would look after.

Budget is tight with these folks, it's a competitive market. Ideally I'd like to arrange a standard flat rate per client so I know how to set my rates ahead of time.

wheel, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  7. creationz

creationz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    creationz, Feb 14, 2007 IP
  8. somec

somec Member

Best Answers:
    hi if you're still looking for a designer i can help you

www.alterednoizsystems.com
    www.theprosperitybusiness.com
    www.sitioluciaresort.com