1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I do with $150?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Lasseleeten, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Cratima

Cratima Peon

Best Answers:
    Making a blog is one of the easiest and convenient way to start a business. Unfortunately, money don't come easy. It will take a while to get the required traffic on your web site to consider it successful.

Best of luck. ;)

Cratima, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  2. AvarianParakeet

AvarianParakeet Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a little advice. If you want to use videos, make sure that you just embed them from youtube. Other gaming sites would appreciate you leeching bandwidth.

AvarianParakeet, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  3. ronaldmarva

ronaldmarva Peon

Best Answers:
    Be an Affiliate. You can start with your blogs and then promote it in various internet forums, chat, email and groups. Joining is Free and all you have to spend is for your internet connection and daily electricity. Who know - you might be the next Super Affiliate!

ronaldmarva, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  4. drig

drig Peon

Best Answers:
    Think of an under-used turnkey solution. An example would be the due date calculator I just launched. Only real cost was the $7 domain name, because the script is free. Add an adsense block and use the rest for SEO and advertising. Id stay away from arcades, video hosting, and other "mainstream" turnkey websites.

Disclosure: A few of my clients own arcades and image hosting related websites.

drig, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  5. komirad

komirad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Directory submission type services can make you some money without investment or skill, but its alot of manual work(not fun).
    Then there is buying and selling domains, quite expensive and difficult now, which gives not much profit.
    Starting a website is fun, and much of the learning can be done while in the process of running the website.

Check out some of the design services offered in my sig if you need :)

-Komirad

komirad, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  6. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is a good idea, there are some guides around the forum that you can read up on in order to get a jump start. Just look around in this section.

D_C, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  7. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    i have got some good way to earn recently .buy some 2-3 directories domains and develop a site.spend some money on submiting to pr 6-7 directories and after 3-4 months your directories will be PR 3-4 or more if you link to high PR sites.and you'll earn money by selling feature links or sth,

010081, Mar 8, 2007 IP
  8. h2unite

h2unite Member

Best Answers:
    There is one approach that u can consider.

1) You need to buy a high PR domain maybe of PR 2-3 from godaddy auction, PR drop, expired domain http://www.expireddomains.net/ etc.

Hopefully u can get one with decent back link profile. You can do so by checking majestic Seo and find the best that u can grab. Usually those with gov or edu links tends to have stickier PR ranking.

2) Once u secured the domain, use way back machine to see what is the historic look of the site and duplicate the content as well. (If u can't then just create a new site but make sure u keep track of the broken links and do a 301 redirect to u homepage)

3) u can start to advertise in digital point, warrior forum or fiver for either a guest post or back link from your site. Probably the max you can is to have 20 homepage/site wide links.

You should be able to charge $5 per link and guest post. So 20x5 should get u $100 for the first month excluding guest posts. If u can get another 10 guest post which is another $50 back to u then essentially u have made back what u have invested in. Next Month links and guest post will be pure profit ;)

It's slow but u should be gaining some grounds after a few months by reinvesting into getting more sites to sell links to.

Hope this helps,
    Johnson

h2unite, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  9. Ronald Jackson

Ronald Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    Buy quality traffic

Ronald Jackson, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  10. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Since you live in Norway, you can come and give me the money... :D
    Well, what you could do with that money, is grab a free Arcade script(AVArcade is free), sign up for hosting(preferably on my hosting site), promote it on various forums, sites, blogs and facebook etc, and slap adsense on it.

If ya want some help we could discuss in Norwegian by PM if you'd like ^^

Helge Sverre, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  11. sal-conn8ct

sal-conn8ct Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I think save a little more while planning on what you wish to do would be the best.

sal-conn8ct, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  12. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    im keen to know what the op DID with his $150, as well as 6 years of his life.

matt_62, Sep 2, 2013 IP
    cronik likes this.
  13. h2unite

h2unite Member

Best Answers:
    Probably nothing much... Haha but point noted, didn't really notice the tread was posted so long ago!!!

h2unite, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  14. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i just think its funny the op came back to bump the thread, as well as to remove his original post. Just makes me think he was waiting 6 years for the answer he was looking for.

matt_62, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  15. nancyhausauer21

nancyhausauer21 Member

Best Answers:
    you can invest on outsourcing some articles that would provide you traffic later..

nancyhausauer21, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  16. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What can I do with $150? Well, you can spend them!

VukasinI, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  17. Oliver russo

Oliver russo Member

Best Answers:
    Start developing android apps and published it into Google play store. Sigh up with Google play store and start developing with Create cool apps.

Oliver russo, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  18. Jeffrey Witt

Jeffrey Witt Member

Best Answers:
    I would take your 150 and

1. Start a clickbank account or account on other affiliate based CPC network, and get to know the whole CPC and Affiliate marketing game (free)

2. Build a website with landing page based on a clickbank CPC product like "1500 Walmart Gift Card" or "500.00 Free on NIKE.com!" where you get a good payout for each email addition (domain 12.00, Hosting 10.00 per month = 22.00 )

3. Take 78.00 and spend it on google adwords targeted to the clickbank offer you choose.
    **They are having a special where you start an account and spend up to 25.00 on ads and get 150.00 free (you can contact me and I can give you coupon code to more free advertising as well)

4. Take 50.00 and spend it on facebook advertising targeted to the clickbank product you choose

You will then get hits from these advertising networks and get high payouts if the client actually purchases the product (up to 125.00 per product for certain products)( and a small cut if a client puts in there email for certain campaigns (1.00-5.00 avg.)
    **** I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING INTO THE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE OFFERS AS THOSE ARE PRETTY BIG RIGHT NOW, AS ARE CREST GIFT PACKS AND WHITENERS **

Jeffrey Witt, Sep 4, 2013 IP