1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Oscommerce Question

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by seopoint, Mar 22, 2007.

When you look athe oscommerce features at http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions
    Then you will find that there are 2 features listed as :

- products-to-categories structure
    - categories-to-categories structure

What do they mean by that?
    Can anyone tell what those features actuallyu are? :confused:

seopoint, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  2. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    i think what they are trying to say is you can have a top level category then subcategories (categories-to-categories structure) then products in the sub categories (products-to-categories structure)

could be wrong but i think that's a somewhat sensible answer, BTW oscommerce is wicked great seo mods etc very easy to use check out the first link in my signature.

Kathryn

www.mazoo.co.uk, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  3. m1t0s1s

m1t0s1s Peon

Best Answers:
    This is kind of offtopic. I am doing SEO for a company which uses oscommerce. How do I want to find out what contributions are installed? I see one called htmlarea under the admin folder, but it's not listed under the "modules" on the admin page itself?

I can't get in touch with the people who set up the site, they're in another country and are really hard to get in touch with.

m1t0s1s, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  4. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is any easy way to tell what contributions have been installed, if you compare a vanilla install with the customers install you should get a pretty good idea of what been installed.

For seo mods the first to install is chemos ultimate urls and a mod to take care of the meta descriptions, i have installed them on my oscommerce stores and it has done wonders for the seprs.

www.mazoo.co.uk, Mar 31, 2007 IP