1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Articles Submission Software For sale

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Wordsmith, Sep 12, 2005.

Ok guys its finally completed - Article Submitter

This application will upload your articles to 32 articles sites (At the moment but more being added - ongoing)

You will need to join the sites as a member (of course) but once done that's it. You can use this software to upload your articles to all 32 sites in one button click - takes around 8 seconds. Very simple to use but invaluable if you are chasing that elusive SEO and PR. You could have your article showing on 32 sites in as long a time as it takes them to approve it.

Yes, you could simply go to all of these sites individually and upload one by one, but think of the time that would take, especially if you have multiple articles to submit.

If purchasing the application does not interest you, we offer a submitting service to our clients. Cost of this is $3 per article (offer price) This service is only available to clients that use our writing services. We have some very attractive offers for those commissioning multiple articles.

Coming Soon - The service will be available to use online as many times as you want for a membership subscription.

Article Submitter

Wordsmith, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Can you list the sites it submits to? (I didn't see it on your site)

yfs1, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  3. blackbug

blackbug Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Wordsmith,

Looks a bit simplified, for instance manually having to type in category. Some article sites don't have all the categories that the others have. Or would be a sub-category of another category. Perhaps in many places. Or others have different names for the sub-category e.g. MLM/Network Marketing/Home business. Or Pet, animals, or home and family.

Some sites, don't have the summary section and it those that do it is sometimes a repeat of the first paragraph - in others it isn't. Is that dealt with?

Is it an online tool or a downloadable one? (Which OS/Platforms in that case). If online is it hosted by you or are you downloading the script to run yourself.

Is that a one off price, or a limited term license (monthly, anually, number of uses...)

What about updates to the software, are the available free? Or free till the next version?

Also, do you have the option of omitting some article sites for a selective submit?

Do you have plans to increase the number of sites that it submits to? General or niche.

Do you have an agreement with the owners of these sites.

That that price I'm very interested, so consider me a prospective customer, not a random critic.

Cheers

Chris

blackbug, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  4. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Chris, appreciate your input.

Many of your questions are answered on the website.

You are correct about the categories. We have tried to make this application as simple as possible, when the categories are not listed on the site it will place them into the 'general' listing.

It is an online tool to use for your own benefit or for your clients to login and use.

At this development stage the price is a one time price. This is why it is relatively cheap. The updated add-on sites will be included as will the software updates.

I am using this software now very successfully.

I am at this moment having the sites it is submitting to placed on the web for you to view.

You are correct it is very simplified which is exactly how I intented it to be.

Hope this helps - if anyone has any further questions you are welcome to contact me by or by Yahoo Messenger - eurofreeman

Wordsmith, Sep 12, 2005 IP
  5. netprophet

netprophet Banned

Best Answers:
    is ur article submitter software submit articles in all article site.

netprophet, Oct 9, 2006 IP