1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who's the hottest girl in the world?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cypherus, Apr 29, 2007.

1. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    That's funny coming from the man who wanted this thread to go back on topic. Haven't had your fill of half naked women today?

I have plenty of things to do. I'm multitasking. Concept.

EDIT:

Hah... good point, Crazy Zap.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  2. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    We are men. We don't need an excuse to waste our time looking at women. That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it will always be. You on the other hand is either a lesbian or just another jalous pain in the ass.

Please, if you have so many other things to do, go do them and leave this thread alone. Seriously, I beg you. Your not really contributing anything to it.

Cypherus, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  3. enigmatic9

enigmatic9 Peon

Best Answers:
    The temperature is rising for varied reasons!
    ;)

enigmatic9, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  4. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are you doing, dude? It looks to me like you're trying to drive one of the pretty girls away. :confused:

Crazy_Zap, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  5. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    He's being an asshole, that's what he's doing. Too immature to handle a woman's opinion, apparently?

I am certainly not jealous of fake boobs and bleached hair. Please.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  6. enigmatic9

enigmatic9 Peon

Best Answers:
    Whats your opinion about female beauty and their feminity?

enigmatic9, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  7. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    I started the thread for users to post pictures, not for some "all girls who wear makeup, have big boobs and blond hair are stupid" moron to comment about every damn girl that acutally matches that description..

8. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    WE DON'T WANT YOU OPINION. Write a book about it, so that someone that actually CARES can read it.

Then why the hell are you here with that negative additude?

9. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    Hahaha...

Did I say they were stupid? No. I said they looked fake. I am certainly allowed to state my opinion. Last I checked, there wasn't a sign that said "No Girls Allowed" on this thread.

And for the record, I never said anything about makeup... you are completely taking my posts out of context. FAKE boobs are ridiculous. FAKE blonde hair that looks abnormal is ridiculous.

Get over yourself. Don't try to insult me by calling me a "moron." I am far from it.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  10. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    No kidding. Popular culture's "attractive women" never fail to shock and repulse me.
    But I guess that leaves all the good ones for me :p
    ---
    Yeah that's it. Any woman that disagrees with you is a lesbian :rolleyes:

Kerosene, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  11. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that's your opinion. We heard you the first time, and we now know your opinion about it. You don't have to state it below every damn picture that posted. I happen to love big boobs (no mather if their fake or not) and blond hair (again, no mather if it's fake or not).

Do you ever dress up and wear makeup before you go out? Does that make you fake? I mean, if your dressed up and wear makeup you added additional "beauty effects" to your self, does that make you fake? No, it doesn't. Neither does a girl who has some silicon in her breast have to be fake. If you don't agree with that, please start another thread and take it from there. I would be happy to discuss it with you there, and not here. This thread is to POST PICTURES in.

12. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    Haha... must be. I have an opinion that goes against the popular male opinion, therefore, I MUST be a lesbian!

EDIT:

Yes. Posting pictures. So I'll go ahead and post pictures of a bunch of women, and then comment about those pictures. I mean, that's what you men are doing. Why am I not allowed to inject my own commentary?

There's a difference between putting on a bit of makeup and becoming "plastic woman." But I'll save that rant for another day.

You're allowed to love whatever you want to love. But don't attempt to insult and belittle me because I have an opinion that differs from yours.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How do you plan to control what people talk about here? It is your thread? Out of the 1k threads I have started, none has continued as I have envisioned it. But who cares? If you want to control what others say, just start your own forum.

Blogmaster, Jun 21, 2007 IP
    DeniseJ likes this.
  14. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    And you don't have to insult other for liking these "fake women". And you really don't have to state your opinion more than once..

If I could only the purpose of the thread would be allowed, and that is posting pictures.
    And yes, I actually don't want it to go off-topic.

15. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    I don't think I really insulted people for liking women who looked that way. I made sarcastic comments. I didn't call you a MORON. And I certainly didn't imply you weren't allowed to like those types of women.

I'll state my opinion as many damn times as I want to. You are certainly not going to stop me from discussing my viewpoint.

It's amazing how you are the only one that seems to take issue with my opinions. Everyone else who has commented apparently realizes that I'm allowed to have my own views.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I can tell you from experience that it's impossible to keep that from happening. Especially here.

17. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, sure. Screw the purpose of the thread. Let's all talk about something else.

18. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    You're getting awfully defensive about the fact this thread didn't go the way YOU wanted it to.

DeniseJ, Jun 21, 2007 IP
  19. Cypherus

Cypherus Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the next time I start a thread about something I'm keeping in mind that people is going to want do discuss everything else but the topic

20. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    The topic of the thread is asking to go in all sorts of directions. There are people who do get offended by the topic. Take it from someone who has offended many people not knowing it. But here the threads will run their course. People don't get infracted and posts don't get deleted for voicing their opinions. It's just that you are allowed to show your side and others are allowed to counteract. If Denise has a problem with you, the pictures and the topic in general, she is allowed to say it and you're allowed to tell her that she is wrong. Just keep it civil. There are only 2 choices that you have right now. You either participate in here or you don't.

Mike