1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

vBulletin Help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by njoker555, Jul 3, 2007.

im a newbie for using vbulletin, i just purchased the license today and converted my smf forum to it and have a few questions.

first - running the query - i can do everything accept at the end when i click "show all threads" - it doesnt seem to affect everyone, anyway i can fix that manually or do something else to make every one see all the threads?

second - i dont know why but images cannot be seen in signatures and would like to know how to turn that on, trying to figure that out for a while now lol but img tags arent working.

third - the sub forums - how this forum has the sub forums on the outside, u can click the subforums from the front page and has a list under there, my forum isnt showing it, how can i toggle that as well?

4th - this may sound weird but how can i Ban every member at the same time then unban all of them? the conversion has put everyone on the ban list but i cant see them on the list, i have to add them manually then remove them manually and then it works, its a hassle for a lot of members

answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

njoker555, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  2. EJRaven

EJRaven Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet is to search for these answers in the official vB forums and to look for those things yourself, otherwise you may never get yourself familiarized with vB enough to do everything yourself.

Good luck... I was in your shoes once, hang in there.

EJRaven, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  3. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    all 4 solutions have been fixed lol -- THanks :) took me some time to fix them one by one but eventually got it, some trouble huh.

thanks a lot!

njoker555, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  4. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Fantastic, I'm happy that you figured it out :D Though in the future you really may want to take the advice of EJRaven...

At the very least ask questions here: Forum Management

Qryztufre, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  5. njoker555

njoker555 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanks! i've asked in the vb forums and i get no response, i had to figure out for myself, vb support is bad in my opinion, even the tickets, have to wait hours for them for some reason

njoker555, Jul 6, 2007 IP