1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some help :(

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by drmike, Aug 15, 2007.

Alright, I am the owner of www.VerbalBattle.com and have had more succuss that I had anticipated in the first month of having it running. I now have over 50 users and over 800 posts. However, I am growing more and more perturbed with CommunityServer which is the software I choose to run the community. I have been looking around and must say I prefer the Simple Machines setup much more. I was wondering if anyone knows, one, if it is even possible to change my community over, and 2) if I do change it over if there is a way to keep the database of posts and members. I would hate loose all of my content. I tried simply uploading the simple machines software but it advised me I needed php in order to do so, and it seems godaddy's servers do not offer this. Would appreciate any help anyone can offer.

drmike, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  2. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wish I could help you out here

Aaron111, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  3. josephfrancis

josephfrancis Member

Best Answers:
    Hello what you need to do is post this post in the simple machines forum.

Some one there will help you out.

Joe

josephfrancis, Aug 16, 2007 IP
  4. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good advice

Aaron111, Aug 16, 2007 IP