1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know where I can get a password system for my site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tesla, Sep 11, 2007.

I have a site where I want to restrict access to some of the content until the visitor signs up. However, I have a sitebuilding software that only uses HTML, so I'm looking for an HTML script or code which can allow my visitors to get two things:

1. unique username and password so they can access all the member areas of the site.

2. My site can't use PHP or Perl scripts. I need a password system that is HTML only.

Do you guys know of any online sources where I can get this for free? If not, do you know any HTML passwords systems I can buy?

tesla, Sep 11, 2007 IP
    Briant likes this.
  2. Onyx

Onyx Banned

Best Answers:
    just use .htaccess and .htpasswd files - google it up and find a generator ;)

Onyx, Sep 14, 2007 IP
  3. vezycash

vezycash Peon

Best Answers:
    No .httaccess and the other one only works for php enabled sites. You should google javascript password maker or cgi password maker (if your site supports cgi).

vezycash, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  4. bloggermania

bloggermania Guest

Best Answers:
    cgi pw maker shd work i guess

bloggermania, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  5. Rodder7

Rodder7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want a easy solution w/o spending a lot of money, coffeecup has a program called Website Access Manager. it provides a login and you can control, users, groups, pages, etc.

add: htaccess and .htpasswd works with any site or pages.

Rodder7, Jul 19, 2009 IP