1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. lanmonkey

lanmonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most free scripts can log into myspace, can you post bulletins or send messages?

lanmonkey, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  2. nick-a

nick-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like to tweak things here and there, use different html encoding and things like that, and add in regex's to do certain things, which I have a funny feeling I wouldnt be able to do if I bought your script.

nick-a, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  3. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    As I said before to "overpriced proxy script" the core of the script is free, free and is do not pay anything to download and use. Its faster than normal Phproxy because it uses Curl and we enhanced other things. If you don't want to pay anything to run a proxy site then you could use that. If you have money and know the demand of proxies and their visitors then the plugins will enhance the aspects they are meant for

If you know and are good at php then you could code the plugins for youself and figure out how to fix the exact problems. When buying a plugin we have already found, codded, and fixed the problems. Many people do not know the problems in the first place and some can't code a plugin for themselves. We also are here to help any of our customers with future support and updates if anything breaks. Again if you want to do this all for yourself I encourage you to do so and save money.

Our script makes no connection back to our servers whatsoever. You can check all the connections going on internally with your server when the script is ran and you will not see any to our site. That is a way of knowing, going against your "you would never know cas its encrypted" argument. The only thing that is encoded is the admin panel and that php script is not executed when the index.php is so nothing encoded is executed for the average proxy visitor.

bemaniso, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  4. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    Then what's the point of encoding the code? People can still copy it to other websites but the only can't tamper with it which is rather pointless since they would do nothing more than either modify it for their own use. I doubt people would rebrand something so similar anyhow. The main thing that gets me is that it's encoded but doesn't make connections to some central server to keepup with information; sounds fishy.

alfredn, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  5. nick-a

nick-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just been speaking to the other developer, (once I realised who it was!) and would *seriously* doubt theres anything fishy going on!

nick-a, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  6. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know if you have ever sold an unenencoded php file and tried to control people from sharing it for free without them paying you anything for all the hard work you put into it. Its hard to see your script being 'nulled' by other people who's sole purpose is to make the script available to download for anyone for free, that is the problem many coders/stores run into when their files are unencoded. There are even a lot of nulled php scripts being sold for very low prices on these forums in the marketplace making the person selling them profits and not the developers of the script. Encoding the script stops from people seeing the source so they are not able to take out the domain checking that our script uses to people can't share them. "People can still copy it to other websites" All the scripts are customized for the customers so they only work on the domain or domains (for unlimited version) that their owners specify, sharing of our plugins are not allowed and will not work on other sites. That is the reason they are encoded.

bemaniso, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  7. utunes

utunes Peon

Best Answers:
    utunes, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  8. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    Vadym, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  9. chem

chem Active Member

Best Answers:
    chem, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  10. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sending out the Analytics traffic sources to those interested in buying them. Im posting them tomorrow for everyone to see, but if anyone requests them now, I send over PM so they can see the quality, and get a chance to put a bid in before the rest of DP can.

Vadym, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  11. champ_rock

champ_rock Peon

Best Answers:
    by geo-location i meant the country source of ur visitors? I mean how many people from US, UK etc

champ_rock, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  12. XTreMe

XTreMe Banned

Best Answers:
    so can i put widgetbucks ads below url box?

XTreMe, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  13. champ_rock

champ_rock Peon

Best Answers:
    hi guys.. just bought a VPS on which i have plenty of space and Bandwidth left

any body looking for reliable hosting can contact me for the same at dirt cheap prices :)

champ_rock, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  14. inworx

inworx Peon

Best Answers:
    I need this:

100 mb space
    5 domains
    25 gb transfer
    $3/month

If you can provide :D otherwise I have my dedi..

inworx, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  15. simon369

simon369 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anybody have a good proxy text description thing that i could use on my proxy.

simon369, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  16. Matt B

Matt B Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it be better to write your own unique description rather than copy someone else's? If you don't mind being penalized for duplicate content by all means carry on.

- Matt

Matt B, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  17. simon369

simon369 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah but i have a 100 sites anyway so its gonna be duplicate

I need one with good keywords etc that will mean i get high paying ads

I aint very good at thinking of one

But fair enought then if somebody would write me a unique one with good keywords that will target my good ads to high paying ones then i will pay you a few $'s for it

simon369, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  18. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    Depends on how much you're offering... I wrote the proxy article on www.kickznet.info (under the proxy bar) in five minutes and can easily write more :p

The Emirates Gallastico, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  19. ameyjah

ameyjah Peon

Best Answers:
    I need your help friends, I need to get my cgi proxy to be orkut enabled. I saw that http://jumboproxy.net is using the CGI script, but it has been modified slightly, and now it is orkut enabled.

can some one share those settings with me.

ameyjah, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  20. yoginger

yoginger Banned

Best Answers:
    jumboproxy.net users our script which is modified cgi/php..you can get one domain license for 49$ . Not only orkut,we have plugins for youtube,myspace,facebook,orkut etc etc ...
    check demo site http://www.maximumproxy.com
    PM me for details

yoginger, Oct 20, 2007 IP