1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Subdreamer

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by gobbly2100, Jun 22, 2007.

I was just interested to know what people thought of Subdreamer as a CMS?

Subdreamer

I have used it and my opinion is that the URL's are awsome but you really are quite limited with it unless you know how to mod it a fair bit.

gobbly2100, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  2. Charlies

Charlies Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personnally i tried it some time ago but i dont find it enough seo

Charlies, Jun 22, 2007 IP
  3. biz2bee

biz2bee Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried it a while ago, but it did not suit my needs. Probably ok to use it for a personal website.

biz2bee, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  4. RovingCalypso

RovingCalypso Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried it but found it too complicated.

Besides there are simpler and more effective (and free) options available so why go for subdreamer?

RovingCalypso, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  5. jbladeus

jbladeus Peon

Best Answers:
    i was shocked to see the lack of features in a paid CMS like Subdreamer when i compare it to some of the free ones.

jbladeus, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  6. biz2bee

biz2bee Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with you there, its over priced.

biz2bee, Jun 24, 2007 IP
  7. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amen to that. And for those who think they might want to try it ... subdreamersucks.com This guy did everything right and all they did was hassle him. Sad way to run a business.

internetmarketingiq, Oct 20, 2007 IP
  8. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    it's really awful, dont waste your money. Also the admins lock any threads that ask why there have been no real upgrades in 2 years, or anything that has constructive criticism.

Pixelrage, Oct 22, 2007 IP
  9. profire

profire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

spot on mate..

They always trash away any tiny bit of criticism. They will either close the topic, delete it or not answer the questions at all.
    There is a smart*ss called Brent who thinks he is the master of everything and will close of delete your comments in a blink of an eye.
    That place place used to be a nice support community, while some folks were around (Leif, condev, spib, Eddie etc.). Ever since spib left, Leif followed and so did condev and Eddie so subdreamer has become a ghost town, where there is a lack of respect for paid customer issues.
    Whenever someone asks a simple question of support, they will ask you to submit a ticket, thus making you depend for their lousy support.
    Their main developer Ziad is involved in somefree nonsense script and does not give a rats f**k about the paying customers.
    Their last update was over a year ago, and they alway say we are working on updates and so on. It takes forever for simple bugfixes to be assesed.
    Simply put subdreamer is not worth its money, and you will be regretting to have paid for it, once you stumble into the smallest problem, as it will take you more than a week to get a reply.
    There are more details for which I dont have time to write now.

profire, Nov 20, 2007 IP
  10. Robert_2006

Robert_2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    subdreamer eats coders. Their attitude causes anyone with any talent to soon leave.

Robert_2006, Nov 20, 2007 IP