1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to promote my Social bookmarking site?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by googleandroid, Nov 7, 2007.

I have a new social bookmarking site googleandroid.info and i would like to know how i would promote this site? are there any popular social bookmarking topsites where i can add my site? i have just participated in some stumbleupon exchanges and i'm getting dozens of hits within a few hours and i'd like to know how to get alot more stumbleupon visits. anyone know any stumbleupon tricks? Should I get how many more people to stumble my site to get at least 1000 visits a day?

googleandroid, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  2. chiouegi

chiouegi Banned

Best Answers:
    make a little button that can be installed into blogs so people can easily add an article to your site

good look by the way, i will add some of my storys at some point.

chiouegi, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  3. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    I would promote it in places like this, where there is a strong webmaster presence.

webwork, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  4. KNEB

KNEB Peon

Best Answers:
    KNEB, Nov 7, 2007 IP
  5. sudarshannus

sudarshannus Peon

Best Answers:
    Just ask people to use it....You can contact people who are providing Social Bookmarking services to add your site in their list for a small pay.....Go to BST section you will find them

sudarshannus, Nov 7, 2007 IP