1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What do you dropship???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ringtonegeezer, Dec 11, 2007.

What do you dropship??
    Who makes a lot of money for themselves every month dropshipping?

ringtonegeezer, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  2. convergent

convergent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used to dropship cellphone accessories to the tune of about $5K a month in profit. I had 4 dropship companies and my real value to the buyer was that I pulled all those products together into one catalog and order process. The bigger of the 4 dropshippers changed their terms in the middle of the thing and made it impossible for me to continue, so I discontinued the site. There was no benefit in just doing the other three.

convergent, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  3. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    OK so adding to my other questions,
    what do you want to dropship?
    Can you make big money dropshipping childrens shoes and cheap original handbags?
    The styles are big for the shoes and handbags and pretty cheap about £four five british pounds handbags and shoes a real wide variety real artistic looking childrens shoes.
    Also how do you dropship from websites??

ringtonegeezer, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  4. convergent

convergent Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would have liked to have kept on doing the drop shipping I was doing. It was easy money for the most part. I made about a 25-30% margin on average, and all I had to do was look at my orders, and then input them into the drop shipper's system... and deal with any customer sat issues. Like I said, they changed their terms and essentially eliminated drop shipping as an option. They were trying to get me to pay them a ridiculous monthly fee, plus development cost, to have them run a co-branded store that would have competed directly with their own direct store. No thank you. I told them to pound sand if they didn't want my business anymore.

As for the "how" part, I bought a shopping cart and set it up with a merchant account and a paypal account. I input the products I wanted to sell in the shopping cart. Once a day I'd look at all the orders that came in, and then input the orders into my private ordering systems with my suppliers. The only real hassle was trying to keep up with NY state sales tax for in state orders. I had to ask the buyer what county they were located in, because you can't figure the county out from their address and sales tax is paid on the county you ship to. A big pain to deal with.

convergent, Dec 11, 2007 IP
  5. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    Well

I have access to great children's shoes ladies shoes mens shoes and ladies handbags which are not copies they are produced in Thailand exclusively by Findig and Udom agg. So If anyone is interested to dropship ( I have to get website running) then post here if you can make good sales each month.

If you can make good money for me I an make good money for you.
    Do Ebay search too for findig and udom agg and you will see nothing for these keywores nobody is selling them.
    Believe me the childrens shoes etc are really great.

ringtonegeezer, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  6. aznjack31

aznjack31 Peon

Best Answers:
    could you pm me the dropship companies?

aznjack31, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  7. mat.g

mat.g Guest

Best Answers:
    You can try moteng.com and toysdropshipper.com

and I offer the cheapest professional online-store solution at shopbegins.com

;)

mat.g, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  8. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    think you misread my post last few posters.
    I can go into shops here and buy childrens shoes ladies shoes mens shoes ladies handbags from Udom agg etc then anyone want to dropship I can make a website or shop and then you can dropship and I will post off the items after you send me the money for each item(s) etc.I
    Also have other handbags good ones too and snakeskin bags.
    So whos interested in making a lot of money dropshipping for me???

9. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How do we know what to look for so we don't get stung by one of these ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_shipping

joebert, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  10. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you stop hijacking my thread I am trying to get a long term dropship business going here.

11. joebert

joebert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well then, you should be just as interested to hear the answer to that question as I am. :D

joebert, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  12. hydroburn

hydroburn Peon

Best Answers:
    Electronics ..

Those that i'm selling on my e-commerce sites .. i do drop shipping for my customers so that they can send surprise presents to their family and friends ..

hydroburn, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  13. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are just a few pictures of merchandise available if I can get the attachments right.P.S the blue bag far right is an example of slightly better quality merchandise which would be around ten pounds UK profit for you retailing at around sixty five or seventy British pounds plus EMS shipping. All goods would carry shipping on top
    Here are a few more pics

Attached Files:

ringtonegeezer, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  14. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    Dropshipping is a hard business. Most companies have very low marigns, making it hard to find buyers. Best place is to list on eBay, but with most margins on dropshipping companies, you cannot complete with the bulk sellers on eBay.

RichUser, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  15. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He has 600+ posts so it means he has been here for a minute and prob not going anywhere.
    So how much can you get these bags for? I would love more info!!! PM me with all details.

Thanks
    Jason

superrichguy, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  16. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    The bags from Udom Agg are about UK five pounds each (equivalent) but there are leather ones that are about eighteen pounds to thirty pounds each.You have to add profit to these and postage too.(I will post the merchandise off of course)
    You have to add profit on that and also postage.
    Then there are the copies Chloe at twenty pounds each but sell to you for fifty pounds each.
    Then there are the shoes childrens ladies and mens real real wide variety of styles ranging from ten pounds to fifteen pounds twenty pounds childrens shoes about four pounds equivalent to Thai baht.Will try to take picture in a shop with many items.
    There is another shop that sells bags try get more info, some pics and prices today.
    P.S I am bit limited to posting pictures on the forum allowed only about four.

ringtonegeezer, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  17. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    Pictures of the childrens shoes sizes 1 to 6 will go for about ten pounds to twelve pounds from me plus postage this is the type of style can get all the time nice ad colourful.
    The example Jimmy Choo copies (can get fendi spy etc) will go for about ninety ninety five pounds British from me plus postage real good quality they are and models that are not branded as the picture of the grey snake looking bag. My camera is not that good pixels but believe me the copy bags are good quality from this shop.
    Also there are some real nice colourful style Juicy bags at moment.The red bag Udom Agg shop looks real good cannot get close as shop do not like pictures taken. Go for about
    twelve pounds from me plus postage. The range of bags and shoes from Udom Agg is vast.
    You can make good profit if you really want to.

Attached Files:

ringtonegeezer, Dec 14, 2007 IP
  18. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    Juicy bag sample picture.

Attached Files:

19. ringtonegeezer

ringtonegeezer Peon

Best Answers:
    So is anyone interested in dropshipping the Udom Agg bags/shoes ??
    OR and the replica bags and none branded bags??
    OR maybe someone is interested in wholesale bulk orders?

20. maverick1453

maverick1453 Peon

Best Answers:
    im interested pm me

maverick1453, Dec 14, 2007 IP