1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Myspace/Hi5 layouts - Gurus in the field, I got a Q!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Scorpiono, Dec 31, 2007.

Hello there,

I'm Scorpiono, and I like to believe that I have helped out quite a few people on DP in 2007. I have just launched a new site, unique (at least let me hope so), related to myspace layouts. :cool:

It's my own script and design, took about 2 weeks and it's in BETA stage right now, trying to fix whatever it needs to be fixed. :eek:

I have learned that without a proper marketing plan on paper, "having" a website and "waiting" for Google to put $ in your wallet is lame/not good. I know tousands of stories where they whine and whine why why, I'll try to avoid it as I acumulated more exp. during this year. :rolleyes:

Let's get to the subject.. I hate long stories..
    I'm launching this website in late January 2008, I would like to know some guru's in the myspace layouts field, I have encountered some by exchanging links with my dating site but forgot their nicknames *shame*.

Could you give me a honest advice on how to market this kind of websites, what kind of revenue program was/is succesful to you? Tips? Anything to keep in mind?
    I'll green rep and have a honest respect for all those who share information..

I'll present my project in the review section at the mid January 2008. :cool:

Thank you!
    Have a happy new year!

Scorpiono, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  2. Lethal7

Lethal7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense and selling ads and links to make money

to get traffic, on everything your site offers for example layouts make sure within the code is a link back to your site.

On myspace send out bulletins and comments with urls and images provided by your website.

You really want targeted traffic so the best way to advertise would be within the community itself.

Lethal7, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  3. feelyou

feelyou Peon

Best Answers:
    yes if you like geet traffic the best way to advertise would be within the community itself.

feelyou, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  4. Scorpiono

Scorpiono Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So, I should buy bulletins?

Scorpiono, Dec 31, 2007 IP
  5. deccanbazaar.biz

deccanbazaar.biz Banned

Best Answers:
    Where i can buy bulletins? i have created a Glitters for myspace website i need some traffic to my website so any one offering bulletins please pm me with the best deal!!!

deccanbazaar.biz, Jan 1, 2008 IP
  6. Scorpiono

Scorpiono Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where did you get your flash generators mate, .. like LED Scroller Generator.

Scorpiono, Jan 1, 2008 IP