1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to write content?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by seoblore, Jan 2, 2008.

Hi,
    I am working on this project, it is a small budget project for that I want to write content for this site. so that can any body tell me how to write content

seoblore, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  2. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    with your keyboard :D

just research the topic from various sites and then write your own unique article.

MeetHere, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  3. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    Go to the content creation section and start a thread there. I'm sure many people will be happy to help.... for a price... :D If you can't do it hire someone else.

Emperor, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  4. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you know something about the subject, just type it out

dnk, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  5. danparks

danparks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're familiar with the topic, just go ahead and write something. Keep it short and accurate. If you're not familiar with the topic then, no offense, but you probably shouldn't have taken on the "low budget" project. If a project doesn't pay much, it should be one you are very familiar with so that you can finish it quickly. Otherwise, as you're seeing, your rate of return for your effort goes down ;-)

Dan

danparks, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  6. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    for writing content you need journalistic talent. think about it though, there are plenty of (well written of course) tutorials on how to write good blog posts or how to write nice articles.

Lucky for us journalists are better at writing how-to's than artists or programmers so I don't doubt there are tons.

Look, if you've made it this far you *obviously* have the heart to do it and the smarts to do it, you can do this one no prob, it just might not come totally naturally but it's 100% attainable!

innovati, Feb 18, 2008 IP