1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know anything about abledating?

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by klonopin, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    The above posts by Corepain and Carperxon are obviously ABLEDATING and shoukld be banned like the other fake postings on this site.

Socialnetworker, Dec 27, 2007 IP
  2. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    Abledating
    It is not a dating script, it is a terminator! :)

AlonsoDC, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  3. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Another SCAM review from the Russian SCAMMERS at Abledating. Dmitry Rudakov

Socialnetworker, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  4. sowers

sowers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

All the posts(26) of Socialnetworker was reviewing negative abledating, absolutely is not an impartial review...

Someone who purchased multiple licenses of abledating could give me a licence abledating get that I can test on my site, and to review impartially?

Send me PM

sowers, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  5. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    So instead of pretending you want info on Abledating (as you are probably Abledating by the number of your posts lambasting me) why dont you do a
    google search and type in Abledating Scam where you can view alot of info on different forums and you will see a pattern, the good reviews are by Abledating with very few posts, bad Engliash grammar and praising Abledating as the second coming.

So go back to your hole you Russian Scamster

Socialnetworker, Jan 4, 2008 IP
  6. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    Please stop it!
    I hate those losers who can not properly install anything and then complain and tell everyone that the software sucks. If you can not work online, DO NOT START!

AlonsoDC, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  7. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    How can you properly install anything when you do not deliver Licences Dmitry????

What is the matter? Sales going down???

Abledating is a SCAM

Socialnetworker, Jan 5, 2008 IP
  8. AlonsoDC

AlonsoDC Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I can not agree with the previous speaker. Maybe he bought it long ago, but I had it all working at once and can just say it is lovely.

AlonsoDC, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  9. Jacquesattack

Jacquesattack Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on dudes.....

Jacquesattack, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  10. iamsgf

iamsgf Active Member

Best Answers:
    SocialNetworker is right in what he says, however we do need to take other things into consideration.

Abledating was crap!! that is fact noone can deny, even Dmitry! they received a series of very bad reviews on forums and this was compounded by people from able dating going onto these forums and trying to tell people how good it is etc etc.....

So the situation now is that Abledating are in a big deep shitty PR hole and they need to dig themselves out of it! This is definately something that will not happen over night!

The question is do they have the right approach to customer services to do this? I have read a couple of reviews recently (that appear to be coming from REAL customers, you can tell that by the way they are written) say that they have noticed a improvement in the support, but again it is very sporadic and flakey. But aleast it is a move in the right direction!

So Dmitry (I know you will probably read this!) this is what you need to do:

1. Refund unhappy clients! these are the people that will give you all the bad press if you dont!

2. Seriously Address any current known bugs and issues relating to your current platform first.
    3. Offer a couple of free copies to well respected webmasters and forum members across that web, to gain some reviews on stability, code and customer support.
    4. use those reviews to relaunch your software
    5. Offer a good promotional price that will attract the right people to purchase the software and continue to review it.

You have a major up hill struggle ahead you..... good luck

However if you dont want to do any of the above, then do not be suprised if everyday a new thread opens on some forum called 'Abledating Scammers!!'.

REMEMBER: 1 Unhappy customer can do more for a reputation than what 100 happy customers can!

iamsgf, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  11. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate, way too late for Dmitry...

We never received our licences and we also ordered a Unique template. 4 weeks later we got a custom template in Russian. We always got the same crap emails 'our designer will be in contact with you shortly' etc.

We asked for our money back. Dmitry refused.....

We told Avangate to refund us........ they refused because Dmitry told them a pack of lies, we got licences and template etc and Avangate are resellers for Abledating.

There have been many many people in the same situation as us and you want to give this Russian F*** a second chance???

Would you give the Nigerian Scammer a second chance after he has taken someones life savings???

Dmitry Rudakov is a scumbag crook, he is under investigation by law enforcement, being sued and still has the arrogance to come on to forums like this and pretend to be other people praising AbleSCAM and giving me bad feedback.

BEWARE OF ABLEDATING/ ABLESPACE. Do not give your money to the Russian Scammer Dmitry Rudakov

Socialnetworker, Jan 8, 2008 IP
  12. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Another fake Abledating review

13. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    A picture of Dmitry Rudakovs grandmother

14. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    And another thing mate...you havent addressed the issues of the crap software and script that doesnt do anything like it meant to.

Unlimited video chat ........LOL.. how much do you pay for unlimited streaming on real sites??? hosted on one crap Russian server...the LADA of servers

3d city ... where your clients can mingle with all the other sites clients of AbleSCAM who are using 3d city.

opensource code ..... which is so encrypted and full of bugs you would spend $$$ to fix it.

No support except smart arse Dmitry and his arrogant Russian attitude.

No 30 day refund policy and making up evidence to support his claims.

If you have brought this Script and want a refund, even after the 30 day (bullshit) refund and paid by CC, demand it from your bank. Tell them you refuse to pay and tell them to research Abledating Scam. Tell them they are being sued and are under current legal investigation.

DO NOT buy this and if you are still stupid enough to, only buy with CC and demand a refund within the 30 days to make it easier for you and keep all correspondence.

Most CC processors including Avangate (from the Netherlands and I think were doing it through Paypal) will have no choice but to relent to the major CC companies.

So sorry mate, Dmitry Rudakov does not deserve a second chance and only should be ridiculed out of existence.

The sad thing for Russian developers now, is we wouldnt touch them with a pole and so any legitimate talented developers will be tarnished with the same brush that Dmitry Rudakov, the Russian Scammer has painted them with.

15. Allenn

Allenn Guest

Best Answers:
    Bought this software in the beginning of August, by now already starting marketing campaign.The main advantage of that software is that you will get back the sum which you have paid for it in a really short time. You will only have to set up your software and it will bring you real money. 3D chat and all other functions are very useful.
    Look on www.abledating-designs.com and http://www.abledatingreview.com/

Allenn, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  16. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Another fake AbleSCAM review

Socialnetworker, Jan 11, 2008 IP
  17. Allenn

Allenn Guest

Best Answers:
    The guys from ABK-Soft made use of the advanced AJAX-Based technology for their software .The browsing is so fast and smooth, one can really feel it. I`m really amazed at the work that they have done and still doing!

Allenn, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  18. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Another fake Abledating review from Dmitry Rudakov, the Russian Scammer

Socialnetworker, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  19. Jacquesattack

Jacquesattack Peon

Best Answers:
    I have planned to buy.

Jacquesattack, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  20. Socialnetworker

Socialnetworker Peon

Best Answers:
    Abledating is a SCAM. I have told you before Dmitry. And it is 'I plan to buy'

Socialnetworker, Jan 12, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.