1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop CS3 has not ImageReady ...?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by cre8ive, Feb 10, 2008.

I recently upgraded from Photoshop version 6 to CS3 Extended (version 10). I needed to use ImageReady to edit a certain image, but I just realized that there is no 'Jump To' (from File). Does Photoshop CS3 Extended (version 10) have ImageReady or it's gone somewhere ...? If it's still there, how can I 'jump to' ImageReady? If it's not there, then how do I do things that I used to do using ImageReady?

By the way, I want to create an animated gif and this is why I need ImageReady or functions that it provides.

cre8ive, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  2. reezluv

reezluv Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can also do it the animation with PS..

Go to Window anda select animation..then you can do the animation as same as ImageReady..so what's the problems?:)

reezluv, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  3. cre8ive

cre8ive Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh ...

That's how you do it! Thanks!!!

cre8ive, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  4. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    Imageready was a seperate program in earlier versions of photoshop, but now all of imageready's original functionality can be done in photoshop alone. enjoy!

innovati, Feb 18, 2008 IP