1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need suggestions

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by gdesigner01, Mar 1, 2008.

Hi,
    I am a new photoshop user and designer, can somebody suggest how to make some money

gdesigner01, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  2. eruct

eruct Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, first I would recommend honing your skills. Know the software inside and out. It is a powerful tool when used correctly, but with that said, it is only a tool.

Your design talents are really what you will be able to monetize on because anyone can read a tutorial on how to make a shiny glass ball. So, aside from learning the software, take some time to learn some design theory and history.

After all of this make a portfolio and/or tell your friends and family what you are capable of.
    You could also try entering some design contests here on this forum.
    There are other webmaster forums that have similar contests, just use google to find them.
    There is also 99designs.com to look at to enter contests.

eruct, Mar 1, 2008 IP
  3. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with eruct, experiment and see how you get on, you may find your talented and quite interested in a specific thing after becoming more experienced with it, once you are comfortable with it you should begin to get ideas of where your best suited and how to generate income with that.

pipes, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  4. Pippo09

Pippo09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try to do some logos in the contest section

Pippo09, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  5. xcelent88

xcelent88 Guest

Best Answers:
    That is one way you could make money with Photoshop if you have good skills.

I also advice you to make your own portfolio so you can share the whole world your skills. :)

cheers,
    xcelent88

xcelent88, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  6. reezluv

reezluv Active Member

Best Answers:
    the fastest way to earn some money using your design skills is enter a design competition like logo design,t-shirt design,and many more..but if you have Ai skills that's an advantage for you to create a vector design..

let me suggest you one site that's called 99designs

reezluv, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  7. ShadyLady

ShadyLady Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing about entering the contests here at DigitalPoint is that you are not guaranteed to win the money. Your entry may NOT be chosen.
    BUT, don't let this get you down.

It's experience :)

Make a portfolio. Put your work up
    Advertise your portfolio on forums etc and from there, people may get requesting. :)

ShadyLady, Mar 3, 2008 IP